• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup

Burgoyne
Doherty
Edwards
Stearman
Saville
Evans
Coady
Costa
Dicko
Hause
Weimann

6b825b98bdae245b9e878d40d6dd6616.jpg

So Evans is back

I don't think were worthy of a mention on Sky ???

Iorfa not even on bench, bit strange.

So after yesterday saying Lambert isn't playing Edwards as number 10, he plays him as number 10 (probably)

Five forward options on the bench!

Not unhappy with that team, would have liked to see Ronan, hopefully he gets a decent runout later in the game

Dont like the Wolves side it looks like one that will struggle to retain the ball and will be under siege for large parts of the match.

Only really fear Firmino in that team.. Keep him quiet and we can win

Disappointed in that team. I don't know when managers will learn that Dave Edwards is a shit footballer.

Would much preferred to have seen a Gibbs-White/ Ronan/ Bright. And I really hope it isn't 4-3-3 as we have been hopeless when playing that.

Dont like the Wolves side it looks like one that will struggle to retain the ball and will be under siege for large parts of the match.
Southampton had 28% possession in the first half at Anfield on Wednesday, should have been 3-0 up.

Southampton had 28% possession in the first half at Anfield on Wednesday, should have been 3-0 up.

But they had actual footballers playing. We have Saville and Edwards. No hope of passing a football with any guile or pace on the break.

That midfield is worse than we were putting out week in week out in league 1. And to think this is the only thing we have left to play for.

Randall is fucking dreadful. He's their third choice right back. Hopefully Andi can have some joy up against him.

Obvious worries are our young, inexperienced keeper and Stears/Hause keeping Firmino & Origi quiet (both have pace to burn). Other than that there's nothing to fear.

Our central midfield is rancid, though. And no Cav?

I don't buy into the view that you need to have control of the ball for long periods to play exciting/efficient football, Leicester proved that last season.....whether we have the players to do that against teams as good as Liverpool remains to be seen

Aye, possession mean next to nothing in being successful in a single game

Back