• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup

I thought I was the only one who didn't like them!

It was a reasonable enough idea in priciple I suppose and they're well drawn but in practice there was never going to be any longevity to 'Angry wolf snarling at other club's mascot'.

It was a reasonable enough idea in priciple I suppose and they're well drawn but in practice there was never going to be any longevity to 'Angry wolf snarling at other club's mascot'.

I lost it when it was snarling at that ominous looking Tractor :icon_lol:

I don't know how you can't like our programme covers this season! They're fantastic. You miserable lot.

Really like that Liverpool one too. Classy.

I just don't like the style of the artwork. I like the idea, but as actual pieces of art - not for me.

This seasons programme covers are the best in years.

Much better than a close up of Matt Doherty.

The old ones with pics of a player in training gear were dull as fook.

They were good at first but the novelty has well and truly worn off now. I agree with Mark.

I think they are tremendous personally.

Agreed. Something different, and very well done in my opinion.

The Liverpool front cover is excellent, though the Wolves player has his studs up and could be in trouble with the referee...

Anyone other than Frank expecting us to win this game?

As someone else pointed out, the Liverpool player seems to be carrying a cat though...

Anyone other than Frank expecting us to win this game?

If the team DW put up earlier was correct then I wouldn't expect us to lose. I think it'll be stronger though, so on balance them by the odd goal

I'm expecting at least a draw. They really aren't that good at the minute. And if they play a reserve team with league 1 standard players like Ojo then we should win.

I am contemplating a cheeky bet on us while we're at such long odds. But waiting for the announcement of a team similar to what DW posted could mean those odds shortening significantly.

SSN say Klopp has said Lallana unlikely to play, but Clyne might return. Suspect there might be a few more changes than that...

One of those games that the bookies give no chance to the underdogs (us) which will hopefuly come back to bite them on the ass

We need to go out with no fear & get on the front foot from the word go - we can't defend in a 'park the bus' way so lets not try to do that.

I will record this as usual and analyse it to bits..

Wolves have asked fans not to crowd surf any stewards tomorrow.

Back