• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace Build Up & Match Thread

Christ, Boly and Doherty should both have scored then and neither were anywhere near!

Boly should be putting that away, you'll never get more space at a corner than that.

We've been poor though. No urgency at all and lacking movement to draw them out at the back.

Palace playing how we like to, hitting us nicely on the break with Zaha and Townsend

Attempted Love Train from the Palace corner!

This is absolutely wank. No sense of urgency or movement.

This match is so championship it's unbelievable. Really disappointing display so far. Neves, vinagre and Adama on at half time for me.

Well we have our answer on whether the goal at the weekend has given Costa some much needed confidence or not. He’s been awful.

This partnership of Saiss/Moutinho doesn’t really work for me, either.

Have to say I'm very surprised at the negativity at the moment. We're not at our best but certainly not bad. Palace are doing a good job and making it difficult.

This match is so championship it's unbelievable. Really disappointing display so far. Neves, vinagre and Adama on at half time for me.

Having watched Leeds v Forest yesterday, it doesn't feel quite that bad. Palace are well organised but we are giving them some shocking chances.

4 games in 11 (?) days, can't really expect champagne football throughout

Have to say I'm very surprised at the negativity at the moment. We're not at our best but certainly not bad. Palace are doing a good job and making it difficult.
They look infinitely more likely to score. As they say over your way, get your head outta your ass!

Anyone who thinks that display is anything better than awful is easily pleased. Another no show against comparatively poor opposition. They have made us look 3rd rate though.

Very much agreed. Why are we transitioning so slowly? It must be tactical. It's almost as though the players believe the opposition are set up defensively (when they are not) and as such have to be patient. It makes zero sense.

You'd read negativity into anything. I've seen threads way more negative than this (as have you).

They look infinitely more likely to score. As they say over your way, get your head outta your ass!

Don't agree with that at all, they don't look any more like scoring than we do.

We're making it easy for them by spending half the time passing it round the back and then spunking it upfield.
Should we decide to up the tempo then it wouldn't be so easy for them.

What is going on?! Why can’t any of our players kick the ball properly?! :icon_lol:

Back