• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace Build Up & Match Thread

You'd read negativity into anything. I've seen threads way more negative than this (as have you).

I dunno, calling it "wank" and "Championship" is pretty negative relative to what I'm watching, IMO.

This match is so championship it's unbelievable. Really disappointing display so far. Neves, vinagre and Adama on at half time for me.

Vinagre? Jonny's been one of the more positive contributors and been defensively solid as well.

I wonder if the players have been instructed to play this conservatively? just seem scared to play balls through/forward.

Well, that was scrappy to say the least.

Swiss takes one for the team.

Fortunately palace have been wasteful. It's not been great at all

Palace aren’t an easy team to play against tbf. wan-bissaka looks excellent, not giving Cav a sniff really.

It’s absolutely screaming out for MGW to get between the lines and carry it.

First bit of poor defensive play and Saiss gets booked for it.

Really don't see this as bad, just scrappy. Both teams cancelling each other out.

MGW for Costa at some point, for me.

This thread is a fucking embarrassment. We look a little tired but from reading this you'd have thought we were getting hammered by Burton Albion.

MGW and Neves please.

Palace aren’t an easy team to play against tbf. wan-bissaka looks excellent, not giving Cav a sniff really.

Bingo.

They didn't beat City by being shite.

I dunno, calling it "wank" and "Championship" is pretty negative relative to what I'm watching, IMO.

I haven’t called the performance “wank”. I called Boly’s free header from 6 yards out “wank”. Which it was.

As far as how bad we’ve been, we have set a standard this season and this is way below it.

Just seen the stats. Losing on shots and corners and from your comments sounds like the usual problem. Only bright spot was getting 7/2 on Saiss being booked.

Turgid, to say the least. Could sub about 5 of them.

I'd be thinking about Neves for Moutinho and maybe MGW for Costa. We've got the same problem we were having a while back where the front 3 aren't linking and there's acres of space between them and the midfield.

This thread is a fucking embarrassment. We look a little tired but from reading this you'd have thought we were getting hammered by Burton Albion.

Are we not?!

We look poor, do we not? That's not saying we are a poor team, just that the first half was a poor performance, which it was. Now, a good performance was the second half versus Spurs, as a barometer, I think you'll agree with the general consensus that that was a poor first half. Fucking embarrassing? Look at yourself.

This lot did beat City away a couple of games ago right? We can definitely play better but we are playing against a good extremely solid side here.

I haven’t called the performance “wank”. I called Boly’s free header from 6 yards out “wank”. Which it was.

As far as how bad we’ve been, we have set a standard this season and this is way below it.

You're right, you didn't call it wank, and I wasn't referring to you.

Cav & Costa too wide for me, need to come infield a bit to start playing off Raul.

Back