• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace Build Up & Match Thread

This thread is a fucking embarrassment. We look a little tired but from reading this you'd have thought we were getting hammered by Burton Albion.

Glad you're so easily satisfied with that 1st half display. I'm sure Nuno is too...

Glad you're so easily satisfied with that 1st half display. I'm sure Nuno is too...
Don't be daft. I said we look tired. The negativity on here is way out of proportion though.

We seem to be set up in a fashion that expected to be up against a defensive minded team and they weren't and we couldn't adjust it. We should have broken quicker and got the ball out wide earlier. It's all been a bit 'safe' at the minute. We can't continue in that manner as Palace can and probably will punish us if we do. If we play to our strengths and approach the 2nd half accordingly we can win.

It's OK now, I've just put money on Palace to win...

Why does Townsend have such a bad reputation? He's looked pretty good whenever I've seen him.

You're right, sorry. We've been magnificent, I can't believe we're not the 2 goals up that our performance deserves.

Happy to get to half-time level. Been below par but Palace not much better - just a team that is well organised. Apart from Zaha and Milivojevic none of theirs can shoot.

Neves for Saiss and let's get at them next 45.

You're right, sorry. We've been magnificent, I can't believe we're not the 2 goals up that our performance deserves.
What the fuck is wrong with you? :icon_lol:

I think you need to have a wee sit down and count to ten. :icon_lol:

This thread is a fucking embarrassment. We look a little tired but from reading this you'd have thought we were getting hammered by Burton Albion.

We’ve had an extra days rest than Palace have so I don’t buy the tired theory.

The fact we are level is the positive. Let's hope for a better second half.

Lots of equally dull games tonight if the half time scores are an indication

The one positive is it’s 0-0 and we can’t get any worse (hopefully).

Surprised at no changes.

What the fuck is wrong with you? :icon_lol:

I think you need to have a wee sit down and count to ten. :icon_lol:

Sorry super fan, I'll not be critical of our performances again. We should naturally just be grateful we are in this division.

Really good play from Cav and Jiminez there.

We really need to stop with the short corners, bloody hell

Why does Townsend have such a bad reputation? He's looked pretty good whenever I've seen him.

He’s the type of player who always looks very decent but after a while you realise his end product is poor. Too many selfish shots from 30 yards going over the bar and his overall record of goals/assists is poor.

What a fucking pass from Conor.

Back