• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace Build Up & Match Thread

Think Joao will play. He was the best player in the second half against Fulham and the half an hour he played at Spurs. Harsh on Saiss but think it will be him and Neves.

For whoever misses out in CM, it's harsh, but with Palace sitting back I think MGW's link up play would help as the false 9. Cav and Raul either side, but again can make a case for Costa. A nice predicament to be in...

Right team for me, assuming Jota is not fit. Adama off the bench is a good option.

Dv7UCg0XgAQb0s_.jpg:large

Hopefully the goal will give Helder a boost and he can get back to form - would love to see the Costa of two years ago back again.

I almost wrote above that I thought Neves might be the one to drop above. Happy with that team, especially as the front three tend to work hard to get involved. I wouldn't be surprised to see a half time sub if we can't break through though.

Probably the team I'd have gone with so no complaints. Would be nice to get an early goal for a change.

No complaints from me either, good team..i will watch the game later as the main game here is newcastle - man u

Palace going with Ayew up top and Zaha / Townsend either side.

That has the potential to cause us problems but I can't see Zaha or Townsend tracking back effectively

costa my dude come on

a lot of the ball pinging back and forth. they're getting higher into our side than vice versa but not a whole lot to speak about so far

Another very sluggish start against mid-table opposition.

oof just had a brilliant chance for a break and moutinho and cav don't link up, ball out of bounds.

there've been a few times now where we were close to making something happening. team just not clicking together atm. hopefully smooths out as the game goes on

This is poor. And a feature of these games where we fail to create any real tempo and end up giving the ball away far too easily.

Good spell of possession and Boly does a silly turn and puts us in trouble.

They're just fighting for the ball a little bit harder at the moment.

Back