• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

What are the boundaries for Wolverhampton going into restrictions, then? Is it just the actual city itself, WV postcodes, or what?
Birmingham is based on who your local authority is council tax wise

There's literally no information about it. Just this is from Tuesday. Well, what is?

I have a WV postcode but I live in South Staffs. My missus lives within the city limits. The sketchy bits I can find seem to suggest that we can meet up in a pub or restaurant, I definitely can't go to her house but no idea if she can come here.

Amateurs, amateurs.

There's literally no information about it. Just this is from Tuesday. Well, what is?

I have a WV postcode but I live in South Staffs. My missus lives within the city limits. The sketchy bits I can find seem to suggest that we can meet up in a pub or restaurant, I definitely can't go to her house but no idea if she can come here.

Amateurs, amateurs.

Are support bubbles not exempt?

Amateurs, amateurs.

BBC mentions you can still see people in your support bubble, she’d be in that I guess?

I don't know. Do you have to register this or what?

I don't mind playing by the rules as much as it annoys me, I need to know what they are though.

From gov.uk:

If you’re in a single-adult household
You can form a support bubble with another household of any size that is not part of a support bubble with anyone else if you:

live by yourself – even if carers visit you to provide support
are a single parent living with children who were under 18 on 12 June 2020

Boris trusts you on this matter so no need to register. He is happy you won't take the piss and just say everyone is your support bubble....however as deaths start to climb he will blame you for having a support bubble and being dishonest about it.

There you go then. I need more support than most people so I'm having an extra large bubble.

If I want to meet anyone I just have to cross the Droveway. I’m in South Staffs then. All of fifty yards. Either that or meet them in the bloody pub. Holes all over the place in this announcement.

If I want to meet anyone I just have to cross the Droveway. I’m in South Staffs then. All of fifty yards. Either that or meet them in the bloody pub. Holes all over the place in this announcement.

They'll be restrictions on travelling outside of your area. The Covid marshalls will stop you at the border and if you're not going to work then they'll chuck you in the slammer.

To be serious, the North East has the better idea as the wider area cuts down on lots of people living just in or outside of the lockdown area.

EiMmSFWXcAIBKkv

"No-one anticipated the need for greater testing"

It's a cold, basically.

But it always happens when school starts.

You'll be fine, rhinovirus gives you the horn, but you do have to worry about poachers shooting you and using it for ancient Chinese remedies

I don't mind playing by the rules as much as it annoys me, I need to know what they are though.

I live in birmingham, so it has been this way for a week near enough.

I am going on the assumption that Our household will not mix with any other household, whether in bham, or outside. As a result, I've not seen my folks for a couple of weeks now, and we're just speaking on the phone.

Stepdaughter can't visit with her kids. Mrs jelly is going to need to have her youngest one day a week however, as she's back at work (in a school) and youngest has started nursery. We're classing that as the support bubble.

It doesn't make sense. Since tuesday I'm effectively supposed to not mix with any other household, indoors or outdoors. However, next week I am expected to go back to work and share an office with other people.

Sorry if this sounds stupid. I assume that a lockdown means kids don't go to school. So what happens afterwards when schools reopen? The rate will just shoot back up again.

Yup - covid has agreed to play nicely and won't infect pupils or teachers, despite them being hoarded together like sheep with little regard for their welfare.

Back