• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

You joke, but it’s in Stafford borough and if it’s a local lockdown we’re stuck.

If Leicester's local lockdown is anything to go by I wouldn't worry yourself, nothing seems to have changed here since it was introduced, haven't noticed anything scaling back to what it was like in April just seems that pubs didn't re-open when they did everywhere else.

You joke, but it’s in Stafford borough and if it’s a local lockdown we’re stuck.

Seems Sandwell/Wednesbury and maybe parts of Walsall getting close to one as well

I suppose Mark means people are ignoring it.

Nothing has changed around our site, within the restricted area, all the shops round by B&Q that reopened still appear to be, ditto the McDonald's round the corner.

As said, it seems like things just carried on as they were when it was announced, nothing extra has reopened but nothing appears to have reverted back to the tighter restrictions.

It’s the former. I’m probably getting as much oxygen as without it however when you’re breathing isn’t the best anyway it leaves you thinking that it’s worse (if that makes sense).

I think you're right. My partner's a nurse and she experimented wearing a disposable medical one for a 12-hour shift and taking her sats every hour. Her oxygen level didn't change at all.

There was an NHS doctor who did a video showing his O2 levels whilst not wearing and then wearing a mask. They were identical at around 97%.

Saw a shitty video on the news of the beer garden and it looked fucking rammed to be fair.

It’s always been a shit hole.

No it hasn't, but that's because I remember and drank in it many years before you did.

Apologies, should have written ‘disease ridden shithole for the last 20 years at least’ :)

Walked past several fairly full restaurants today, tables definitely not 2m apart.

All the pubs/restaurants we've been over the last 2 weeks have either had tables at least 2 metres apart or had plastic screens around them.

Back