• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

We'll be back at work before we get economically ruined.

Yes, it's just a blip. They'll cover that increased borrowing (£300 billion), the increase welfare and reduction in tax receipts in no time at all. There are now 36 Million Americans unemployed. 600 thousand jobs lost in Australia. OBR warns 2 million job losses in the UK. The schools aren't safe to return to. People cannot go to work because they have nowhere to leave their children. Everything will be okay. Time to introduce Agenda 21.

The Chinese were on this in January. Underlying conditions increase the chance of dying and/or if you reside in a care home it seems

https://erj.ersjournals.com/content/early/2020/03/17/13993003.00547-2020

I don't think there has ever been any doubt that people with certain pre existing health conditions will be more susceptible to dying from Coronavirus. It's the assertion that the underlying issues are the reason for some of these people dying, many of who had a life expectancy of many years, that is wrong.

The Chinese were on this in January. Underlying conditions increase the chance of dying and/or if you reside in a care home it seems

https://erj.ersjournals.com/content/early/2020/03/17/13993003.00547-2020
My wife has type 1 diabetes is 41 and that aside is perfectly healthy - barely drinks, isn't over weight, doesn't eat meat and has never smoked. So please don't glibly bracket her and millions like her in the underlying medical conditions bucket like they are collateral damage and were going to die soon anyway because in multiple instances that won't be the case.

The stats yesterday are frightening and are new as although diabetics were known to be in the at risk category people weren't aware how high that is. For instance that alone wasn't a reason to get one of the stay at home letters. The reason I stated that they hadn't made a distinction between type 1 and 2 is for us to assess how we lead our lives over the next few months. Type 2 normally comes with weight issues and therefore more susceptible to breathing difficulties so I'd like to know whether those with type 1 are as vulnerable because if they are on those odds I wouldn't want her leaving the house for anything other than exercise until there is a vaccine...she may have other ideas.

My wife has type 1 diabetes is 41 and that aside is perfectly healthy - barely drinks, isn't over weight, doesn't eat meat and has never smoked. So please don't glibly bracket her and millions like her in the underlying medical conditions bracket like they are collateral damage and were going to die soon anyway because in multiple instances that won't be the case.

The stats yesterday are frightening and are new as although diabetics were known to be in the at risk category people weren't aware how high that is. For instance that alone wasn't a reason to get one of the stay at home letters. The reason I stated that they hadn't made a distinction between type 1 and 2 is for us to assess how we lead our lives over the next few months. Type 2 normally comes with weight issues and therefore more susceptible to breathing difficulties so I'd like to know whether those with type 1 are as vulnerable because if they are on those odds I wouldn't want her leaving the house for anything other than exercise until there is a vaccine...she may have other ideas.

A report earlier in the week suggested no difference between Type 1 and 2.

Yes, it's just a blip. They'll cover that increased borrowing (£300 billion), the increase welfare and reduction in tax receipts in no time at all. There are now 36 Million Americans unemployed. 600 thousand jobs lost in Australia. OBR warns 2 million job losses in the UK. The schools aren't safe to return to. People cannot go to work because they have nowhere to leave their children. Everything will be okay. Time to introduce Agenda 21.

You going to volunteer people you know and your family for agenda 21, or has somebody else got to go first?

Well Trump has the best way to stop the virus. Simply stop testing so no one knows it is there and you will have 0 cases. Brilliant.

Also see the R rate for regions is now being discussed. London at 0.4 and the Midlands at 0.68.

741f8333c18be5dfda99269bb288dd2b.jpg

Interesting cropping from the original stock photo too.....

EYCs8KhX0AAL1d9

Well Trump has the best way to stop the virus. Simply stop testing so no one knows it is there and you will have 0 cases. Brilliant.
Also see the R rate for regions is now being discussed. London at 0.4 and the Midlands at 0.68.

The estimated R rate. Government figures on numbers of confirmed cases, the basis for the assumptions don't include the people who report symptoms but are not being tested as clearly, if you haven't tested positive you can't be included. At the other end of the scale, people who have been offered a free test that have never exhibited symptoms or had any major concern they've been exposed to the virus will be included. Official Government statistics and how they're being calculated is far from transparent.

Cheers but I was just posting what I had seen in the news this morning rather than whoopee the Government is now ace and their way of reporting shit is spot on. As the Nation is being run on the R rate and how we come out of this is run on that rate, seeing the figures per region is interesting (worrying if you live in certain area, such as the NW though). We could well see regional restrictions going forward.

Cheers but I was just posting what I had seen in the news this morning rather than whoopee the Government is now ace and their way of reporting shit is spot on. As the Nation is being run on the R rate and how we come out of this is run on that rate, seeing the figures per region is interesting (worrying if you live in certain area, such as the NW though). We could well see regional restrictions going forward.

Yeah, I realised that Kenny, I wasn't trying to have a pop. If you read the small print on most of the Government graphs that are being used to show how well we are doing and should soon be able to move to levels 3 and 2 of the current scale of catastrophe there is usually some interesting caveats they'd rather anyone didn't pay attention to. The same pretty much applies to what's left out of the explanations given to enable everyone to become an armchair expert and reach the same conclusion as them seemingly on their own.

I would imagine a lot more people would be far less confident if each statement was prefixed with 'our best guess at the moment is...'

You going to volunteer people you know and your family for agenda 21, or has somebody else got to go first?

There'll be no volunteers. It will be the new normal. Capitalism and Consumerism are defunct. It will all be about the collective, equality and saving the planet. Sustainable development - but no doubt some people will be more equal than others.

I'm open minded.

You decide. Have a good read because this is coming very soon.

The UN Version

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf

The Conspiracy Version (It's an American slant but the UN version doesn't really differentiate by Nation)

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/GeorgiaAgenda21.pdf

So it's going to be like Logan's run then,anyone over 34 cops it,unless you're Michael York and Jenny Agutter and you escape out the bio dome we live in.
You say its coming soon,how soon is soon,next week,month,year,decade? Or is it going to be like the kalergi plan? which is the shittest plan ever for world domination,it's taken nearly a century for not much change

There'll be no volunteers. It will be the new normal. Capitalism and Consumerism are defunct. It will all be about the collective, equality and saving the planet. Sustainable development - but no doubt some people will be more equal than others.

I'm open minded.

You decide. Have a good read because this is coming very soon.

The UN Version

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf

The Conspiracy Version (It's an American slant but the UN version doesn't really differentiate by Nation)

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/GeorgiaAgenda21.pdf

No it won't. Cloud cuckoo land.

The Daily Mail front page is absolutely disgusting.

Brandon Lewis also thinks 5 and 6 year olds are able to social distance at school. He is either lying to fit his government's agenda or he has never been in a class of 5 and 6 years olds.

Good to see the campaign growing to throw teachers under the bus.

Back