• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Just got back from walking the dog round the park and for second time in 3 days I've caught someone spitting. Is it just me or is this the most disgusting thing to do during this time?

Its (one of) the most disgusting thing at the best of times. If I ever had a 'Falling Down' episodes these twats would be near the top of my list to shoot

I just can't get over the selfishness of it. I don't like spitting at any time either but when there's a pandemic going around, its just unthinkable.

I sometimes wonder if there is anything going on in some peoples minds

Has anyone else been doing the daily COVID-19 tracker app? I’ve been doing it since the start and have just been sent an email offering me a free test. Not sure having a swab rammed up my nose counts as a thank you, but nice anyway.

Has anyone else been doing the daily COVID-19 tracker app? I’ve been doing it since the start and have just been sent an email offering me a free test. Not sure having a swab rammed up my nose counts as a thank you, but nice anyway.

Yeah, I've been doing it. Nothing about a test though.

Yeah, I've been doing it. Nothing about a test though.

Just came through today. I've registered with on the .gov website but there seems to be no free slots anywhere in the midlands :spaz:

THis is just bullshit, says this:
YyGFUuB.png

I've checked every day up to 1st June and nothign available

The thought of people who've not left the house for a month F5'ing the test site makes me laugh

So 2 member of Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE) and 4 members of Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Behaviours (SPI-B) have not given permission to be named. Wonder whey they might be?

Interesting how a number of those that claim the media are being unfair to the government now, were also saying that they were blowing it all out of proportion back in early March.

Wouldn't it be marvellous if everyone took the Government up on their very kind offer. Imagine the increase in the number of people we could be testing?

Wouldn't it be marvellous if everyone took the Government up on their very kind offer. Imagine the increase in the number of people we could be testing?

That kinda the gist of the email they sent me, but in stages.

Interesting how a number of those that claim the media are being unfair to the government now, were also saying that they were blowing it all out of proportion back in early March.

I've never bothered to read the start of the thread, but yes, it does make for very interesting reading

Perhaps when all this is over and the dust has settled and I hope from the bottom of my heart that everyone is Ok we can organise you some kind of award, maybe a certificate or trophy, something fitting for you ?

Perhaps when all this is over and the dust has settled and I hope from the bottom of my heart that everyone is Ok we can organise you some kind of award, maybe a certificate or trophy, something fitting for you ?

Are you ok Paul? I mean going back to a post from over 2 months ago to edit it isn't overly normal behaviour really?

Back