• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

It's worrying, espescially when the statement says "This will allow for rapid vaccination around the world if the COVID-19 vaccine candidate proves to be effective. " And no one will say whethe the UK will have priority access to any potential vaccine being developed in the UK.

It does say

"Under the new agreement, as well as providing UK access as early as possible if the vaccine candidate is successful, AstraZeneca will work with global partners on the international distribution of the vaccine, particularly working to make it available and accessible for low and medium income countries."

It does say

"Under the new agreement, as well as providing UK access as early as possible if the vaccine candidate is successful, AstraZeneca will work with global partners on the international distribution of the vaccine, particularly working to make it available and accessible for low and medium income countries."

Having worked for the largest in the World, Pharma Co's don't do anything out of the goodness of their heart

Having worked for the largest in the World, Pharma Co's don't do anything out of the goodness of their heart

They have said on national radio (the Chief Exec as well) that during the pandemic then this will be done as if they are a not for profit company (not sure after that & how you decide it's still a pandemic is another issue)

They have said on national radio (the Chief Exec as well) that during the pandemic then this will be done as if they are a not for profit company (not sure after that & how you decide it's still a pandemic is another issue)

Pharma's always find a way

"Downing Street claims that “many people will be looking at our apparent success”...... Having lost more than 26,000 lives to the coronavirus pandemic, the UK now accounts for an eighth of the world’s Covid-19 deaths with less than a hundredth of its population.

The first prong is to doubt that there is a serious problem; the second is to question the veracity of unwelcome reporting; last is to tar dissent as treason."

doubt deny and dismiss

"When Boris fans, the vast majority of them with union jack flags and Brexit slogans in their profiles, scream abuse at me all day long on Twitter for challenging their hero’s coronavirus strategy, they do so because to them, any criticism of the government over this crisis is a re-run of the viciously toxic and partisan Brexit campaign.

(Ironically, they all loved me when I demanded the result of the Referendum be honoured, despite myself voting Remain)"

So Piers Morgan is Ok now, as long as he agrees with you or provides you with some ammunition, any port on a storm eh ?

So Piers Morgan is Ok now

No, never.

His article has a point though just doesn't need the over the top look how angry I am tone though. Might as well as written it with the caps lock on.

So Piers Morgan is Ok now, as long as he agrees with you or provides you with some ammunition, any port on a storm eh ?

I'm sure I've agreed with Glenn Hoddle at least once, probably when he got rid of Shaun Newton. He's still a goon though.

Play the ball, not the man.

I regularly remind him of the damage he did to my family and the fact he's never personally apologised

I'm sure I've agreed with Glenn Hoddle at least once, probably when he got rid of Shaun Newton. He's still a goon though.

Did you take obvious glee in agreeing with him as per TP above

It was a long time ago. I wasn't very keen at all on Shaun Newton though so maybe...

I remember Newton man marking CR7 out of the game at Molineux in the 03/04 season.

I agree with him on the govts handling of C19. He's almost alone in the world of journalism at the moment in trying to hold them to account.

I'm absolutely hankering for a KFC but I'm not in the delivery zone so I was thinking of ordering one to a car park and waiting for the delivery driver in a car park.

Do you think they'd a) do this? b) am I likely to end up in the Birmingham mail?

I'm absolutely hankering for a KFC but I'm not in the delivery zone so I was thinking of ordering one to a car park and waiting for the delivery driver in a car park.

Do you think they'd a) do this? b) am I likely to end up in the Birmingham mail?

Couldn’t you just get a generic SFC type delivery? That’ll be warm and greasy too.

Back