• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Bloody hell Del. So saddened to read this. May Alfie have a speedy recovery.

Alfie's really sick. He was being treated for a chest infection but his situation has detiorated and he's been in hospital now about 24 hours. He's had a chest xray that has confirmed pneumonia and they're waiting for covid results. He's on oxygen as his sats are low, and IV antibiotics in case the pneumonia is bacterial but it's looking likely its caused by covid. Please don't put anything on Facebook or anything as there's family members that don't know yet. I don't really know why I'm putting it here tbh but there we go. Karen's in hospital with him at the moment, nobody else allowed in. My heart feels like it's beating out of my chest. I'm scared and helpless

Thats horrible news mate, how old is the lad? Hope you get good news soon

Alfie's really sick. He was being treated for a chest infection but his situation has detiorated and he's been in hospital now about 24 hours. He's had a chest xray that has confirmed pneumonia and they're waiting for covid results. He's on oxygen as his sats are low, and IV antibiotics in case the pneumonia is bacterial but it's looking likely its caused by covid. Please don't put anything on Facebook or anything as there's family members that don't know yet. I don't really know why I'm putting it here tbh but there we go. Karen's in hospital with him at the moment, nobody else allowed in. My heart feels like it's beating out of my chest. I'm scared and helpless

Del I don't believe in god and in don't pray but today I will make an exception I hope Alfie gets well and feel for you and your wife

Thats really tough news Del, feel for you. Wishing for some better news on Alfie, and he pulls through quickly. Is there anyone that you can talk to?

Shit news. Hope he recovers soon Del.

Wishing Alfie all the best and for a full recovery. Dreadful time for you all Del, stay strong.

Best wishes to you and Alfie Del.

Fuck - so sorry, Del - sending my love to you and your family. Hopefully he'll make a full and speedy recovery.

Fucking hellfire Del. Very best wishes for your lad you and his mum. All the best.

So sorry to here this Del. My thoughts are with you and I'm wishing your son a speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear that Del, wishing Alfie a speedy recovery, thoughts are with you.

Sending my best wishes your way Del. Really hope things start looking up x

Prayers and best wishes to you and your family Del

Sorry to read your news Del, I pray that Alfie makes a full and speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear this Del, hope he recovers lightning quick mate.

Back