• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Wouldn't have made much difference if many are asymptomatic. If the WHO is any bit as good as the UN is at preventing conflict then we're well and truly fucked. Think Trump is now scapegoating to cover his own early idiocy and complacency. I am convinced this virus has been around far longer than anybody admits.

Are you sure its not just G5 doing it all?

Peston still blithering on about the bloody lockdown. Look, the message seems to have finally more or less got through even though the weather is ok, just leave it for now FFS.

THe graph on cases is labelled wrong , it's not ‘New UK Cases’, it’s number of positive tests.

Peston still blithering on about the bloody lockdown. Look, the message seems to have finally more or less got through even though the weather is ok, just leave it for now FFS.

Peston has been utterly dreadful for these press conferences. Laura K has looked far superior against the low bar he sets.

During the foot and mouth crisis, the Republic didn't have one because the Irish did what they were told, as they've been doing this time around.

It was the Irish flooding into beaches and areas of natural beauty when unnecessary travel restrictions were imposed in Ireland is was the NI citizens crossing the border in huge numbers. Does your town look like that at the moment? Because Donegal does View attachment 2729

Do you live in Donegal?

You'd think at very least he'd have sorted out where to point his webcam by now. No Robert, we don't need an MTV circa 1993 view of it peering up at 90 degrees at the underside of your boat.

Actually Vanessa Warwick of Headbangers Ball at that time would probably ask better questions

During the foot and mouth crisis, the Republic didn't have one because the Irish did what they were told, as they've been doing this time around.

It was the Irish flooding into beaches and areas of natural beauty when unnecessary travel restrictions were imposed in Ireland is was the NI citizens crossing the border in huge numbers. Does your town look like that at the moment? Because Donegal does View attachment 2729

The main issue down our way is Dubliners with holiday homes doing the exact same.
The biggest problem though in the country is the amount of cases in care homes as I mentioned two weeks ago.

The former poster Penk Wolf was just on five live discussing Coronavirus funding for his business from his Bank.

Good news for people worried that our engineers couldn't make ventilators. Mercedes F1 engineers (based in the U.K.) have come up with a non invasive breathing machine and have made the design free to manufacture. Trials in the Royal Surrey have been a success and the roll out is underway.

That's a big fuck you to Dyson, the profiteering cunt, and also makes the government lucky they didn't get on the EU ventilator programme as this system would not have been allowed in the EU (it isn't allowed now).

My friend was concerned that to some people, it might appear you were trying to wilfully spread disinformation when you'd probably meant to paste the full WHO advice and it just didn't fit on your clipboard As I'm sure you're aware from taking the time to read the WHO guidelines, that advice, based on decades of experience and supported by public health leaders and scientists around the world was not to impose travel and economic bans on China and to use every possible tool to suppress transmission instead, by testing and isolating cases, tracing and quarantining contacts, and the ramping up of hygiene efforts. It's just a shame we or America haven't followed their advice to perform simple temperature tests on people entering the country with a thermometer under the armpit, I'm sure it would have stopped a lot of problems, but everythings easy with hindsight I suppose.
Here's the full article for your benefit:
https://www.who.int/news-room/artic...neumonia-caused-by-a-new-coronavirus-in-china

A full ten days after the Chinese owned up to having a problem.
24 days on and they'd tweaked the advice a bit.

How come I'm still seeing some of your posts when I've had you on ignore for over a week anyway?

I just listen to the stats now, been switching off as soon as the media questions start,for about a week

Good news for people worried that our engineers couldn't make ventilators. Mercedes F1 engineers (based in the U.K.) have come up with a non invasive breathing machine and have made the design free to manufacture. Trials in the Royal Surrey have been a success and the roll out is underway.

That's a big fuck you to Dyson, the profiteering cunt, and also makes the government lucky they didn't get on the EU ventilator programme as this system would not have been allowed in the EU (it isn't allowed now).

Is that their CPAP machine. I thought it had already been approved and 10000 were being manufactured?

In Ireland Dublin has by far the biggest number of cases per county (as one would expect), Donegal has fewer than Cork, Limerick, Wicklow, etc etc.

Back