• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (A) build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crouchy & Rio slating us at half time there. Understandable from a neutrals point of view - that was awful to watch from us.

From our point of view - it’s nice to get in to half time 0-0 when they’ve had so much of the ball, as they’ve not really created much bar that dangerous cross early on.
They can piss off. We have a job to do. Whether it's pretty or not is immaterial. Every time you lose the confidence ebbs away. They need a result of some sort, however it comes.

Can somebody on Twitter post a naked picture of tuchel and tag all the pundits in it and give them something tangible to spaff over ffs!

On Talksport as i was driving home i was thinking "Are Chelsea actually playing anyone tonight?" The love in was incredible.

I`m happy with that considering our recent performances. Can`t see us keeping it up second half though. Might be down to who gives the better half time teamtalk.

no surprise RAN out at HT

Think he must have had a knock personally

Think we need to get a focal point on ASAP or we're just gonna lose this 1-0
Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased we've signed him and I hope he's brilliant, but it's mad how much hope people are pinning on some bloke none of us had even heard of less than a week ago. And we weren't exactly good to watch for the six months before Raul got injured

Chelsea made the most passes by any team, in any half so far this season. That's a bit embarrassing, but as we're playing a 7-3-0, we're asking to be dominated and hoping for the best

Blimey Nelson, don't let him run behind you like that again!

Whereas Chelsea have....... ?
Oh, nothing mate. But the comment was about us creating “a few chances”.

Interesting change at half time. Can understand the thinking behind it. RAN was getting taken apart defensively and offering nothing going forward - Hoever is a better defender, so makes sense.

What’s going on with Adama? Slipped over more than he’s touched the ball tonight! Get a different pair of boots on!

Why does Adama keep slipping??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back