• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (A) build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAN wasn't doing great so even if Hoever doesn't do any better, it's at least nice to see nuno being decisive

When we do get the ball and a semblance of a break Podence overhits the pass and Traore sits on his arse.

Pedro has really got away with that

Cringe from Jorginho though

jorginho ought to be fucking embarassed.

Jorginho with the usual disgraceful behaviour of falling over holding his face in the foetal position after he's had a very small shove in the chest.

They do pass the ball wonderfully, this Chelsea team.

Don't know if Semedo has ever played at LWB, but something needed to happen

Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased we've signed him and I hope he's brilliant, but it's mad how much hope people are pinning on some bloke none of us had even heard of less than a week ago. And we weren't exactly good to watch for the six months before Raul got injured
Agree with all this. Tbh I'd have been happy for Cutrone to start in the middle, let along WJ. That front three just doesn't work together.

I'd tell the referee not to bother giving us free kicks as we just punt it to their centre halves anyway. It's brain dead to get keep doing it over and over again.

Not sure that Podence is helping now - someone up front please

Really don't mind if it's Silva, Cutrone or Jose whose only just arrived - nothing much is going to change otherwise.

Kilman lucky not to get booked there.

We are getting deeper and deeper and deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back