• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (A) build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are getting deeper and deeper and deeper.

200.gif

Can't see us scoring here if the game was till tomorrow. Defence is doing ok though.

Ripped us apart again then.

I would look at getting Jose on for Adama very quickly. This is only going one way at the moment.

An hour played and we've had 2 attempts. Whatever the opposition that is pathetic.

I understand the caution, but we've been playing an hour now and have no desire to go forward at all. It's a shame

Not convinced at all about the RAN sub. Getting in much more easily down our right now and Semedo doesn't look as comfortable out on the left.

Yeah i think we need a change soon, wj on for somebody so we maybe can hold up the ball and play a bit further up

Cutting us to shreds now.

Will Nuno do something to switch it up now or wait until we go behind?

Needs someone just to relieve some pressure up top now. Podence looking tired

This is beyond awful. And now the defence is creaking so I doubt the point. Garbage performance. Get a fucking forward on for the love of God.

If we get something from this game then we can say the end justifies the means on this occasion, but at some point we have to start making use of the attacking and creative talent we have. We're wasting it

Please neto calm down, close to a red there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back