• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (A) build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult chance for him though, I think some of the frustration there is how many other easier chances he hasn't taken.
True but somewhere along the line we need him to score and based on past performance it might end up being from a more difficult chance.

Chelsea get in behind RAN again. They’ll be targeting him non-stop.

True but somewhere along the line we need him to score and based on past performance it might end up being from a more difficult chance.
We didn't buy him to score goals. If anyone's frustrated they should send it Nuno's way

Chelsea get in behind RAN again. They’ll be targeting him non-stop.
No other options just now unless we bring Saiss on there which will not help the attacking options

Traore had a chance if he could have nicked the ball a few minutes back & if he had he had a empty half with only the keeper in there - he shouldn't be caught up with in that position so who knows

Was that 94% in the last 5 minutes for Chelsea?!

We didn't buy him to score goals. If anyone's frustrated they should send it Nuno's way
Surely it is every players responsibility to try score when they have an opportunity? If he’s getting in the box on the end of things your point is invalid.

94% but not creating much. Not pretty but solid half. Still in the game so I’m happy.

Surely it is every players responsibility to try score when they have an opportunity? If he’s getting in the box on the end of things your point is invalid.
If only elite football was that easy. He's getting in the box because Nuno has told him too. Doesn't mean it's any part of his skillset

94% but not creating much. Not pretty but solid half. Still in the game so I’m happy.
Same, I'm watching on mute in a conference. Thought it was a pretty standard wolves first half performance. No complaints at all.

Been solid, it's definitely a start. And nothing wrong with it away at Chelsea, no matter their form.

Semedo been very good. Ait Nouri has done well since CHO rinsed him after two minutes. Only been beaten round the outside once since and he did enough to not allow a good cross in which Coady cleared.

Need more on the ball as the game goes on in the second half. We started to work out that we needed to play through Neves and Donck but aside from a couple of neat moves struggled to do it.

Would definitely get WJ on 60-65 minutes in.

Here's one, my partner on Giroud

(After spending 10 mins waiting til the 'one with slicked back hair' was on screen again)

He looks like Rylan's butcher brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back