• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff (A) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corner to Wolves, van la Parra threatening again to win it

"Cardiff started the brighter here. The home side are enjoying more possession but are yet to really threaten the Wolves goal."

Tim Nash reports the away fans are in great voice too.

Cross swings in and Afobe almost gets on the end of the short corner routine

Leeds beating Watford 2-0 at the moment... Come on Wolves

@TimNash_star Nathan Blake has just arrived...'I'm always late!' he says, before grabbing me a bear-hug.
Nash has been gushing all week about Blake. Get a room.

YES! Counter attack, Sak finishes from van la Parra's pass after Afobe broke!

Great stuff from Afobe who led the counter attack, and another assist for Rajiv 'shit' van la Parra

Obviously on a different planet crox

Yes, Jim, I am. After a quick visit to England, witnessing 2 bloody good Wolves home wins, suffering from some sort of nasty bug and a horrible flight back to Cairo, I am, indeed, on Planet Zog!

No end product that VlP!

Kuszczak makes abrave punch, Gunnarson headers in and clips the back of the cross bar. Goal kick

Is this the Match day thread?
Daughter's ill so we came home early, just turned the radio on to hear Afobe legging it into their half with a fast direct run, slotted it wide to VLP who dipped his shoulder on the edge of the box and pushes it through for Sako to run in and smack it into the bottom corner. Terrific goal!

Wolves 1 up.

Iorfa makes a good interception, breaks forward and his pass is slightly behind van la Parra

Fulham ahead against Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back