• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff (A) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Pav - sorry mate, but w've also had (having) the longest winter for over 20 years too - hopefully our Spring is just about to start so i can go swimming again. Hoping to do a short trip to Greek Isles this year - depending where Ryanair fly to though.

Well if you can find your way to north Evia,(2 1/2 hours from athens by car) you are welcome to crash at Chez Pav, and partake of the cypro fountain.

Friend of mine in Cardiff today has just text to say she's just witnessed a "massive scrap between Wolves and Cardiff fans outside of one of the pubs" and that "loads of Wolves fans are being arrested".

Lovely.

The pub is now locked down because there's a "riot" outside. Doing ourselves proud by the sound of it...

Dicko and Golbourne out for Van La Parra and Hause. Doyle not on bench

Dicko and Golbourne out for Van La Parra and Hause. Doyle not on bench

His wife's going into labour it seems, didnt even know that she was pregnant! Best of luck to them! I'm not sure I would have changed the team really though I can understand a more defensive set up

If I remember right NWW didn't rate Sako either ;)

We using this as a match thread?

Rajiv broke into the penalty area, tried to pull it back to McDonald but WHittingham was alert and cleared the ball.

Don't think there is a stream.

Sako takes a risk as he travels with the ball across his own penalty area, fortunately he wins a free kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back