• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff (A) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watford pull one back against Lids

What did Iorfa get booked for?
Was it bad?

Harsh apparently

Wolves take a quick free kick, good thinking from Afobe, linked with Sako and he perhaps should have scored!

As long as I'm not getting tarred with the same brush as NWW it's all good!

Boos every where as Wolves take the throw after no one said it's yours or yours... So Afobe picked the ball up threw it to Sako who ran in with Afobe abreast of him and slotted it into Afobe's path who hit it and... I think it was saved with difficulty in the centre of the goal.

Then Rajiv has a shot from the middle of the box but it's too high and clears the bar....

Derby losing 2-0 to Flum!

Afobe takes a quick throw to VLP who plays Afobe into the area, the striker bears down on goal and sees his shot saved by David Marshall

Sounds like a nice one-two from someone with no footballing brain

As long as I'm not getting tarred with the same brush as NWW it's all good!

It's more that he outright called him awful than anything. He's by no means brilliant but he's a good player at this level and the better the team gets the better he is getting. the idea that he is rubbish is just nonsense

Half time. 0-1, a little slow paced at times so not a great spectacle but a great goal and a couple of chances....
53% possession v 47
2 corners vs our 3
We've had 6 shots, vs their 3

Brentford, Watford & Norwich are above us.
We've got 57 then it's 58, 58 and 59, so if they all lose and we win we'll go to 5th from 8th...

Nope, we can't move up in the table today whatever happens.

Brentford, Watford & Norwich are above us.
We've got 57 then it's 58, 58 and 59, so if they all lose and we win we'll go to 5th from 8th...

You're looking at an 'as it stands' table WH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back