• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff (A) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All we can do is keep winning: if we do that the table will take care of itself sooner or later

i didn't realise it was that close! How many points does 3rd have, don't want to spoil Premier League results for MotD

If (big if) all results were to remain the same today, we'd be 3 points behind Bournemouth in 3rd. Ipswich and Norwich would still have a game in hand, mind.

i didn't realise it was that close! How many points does 3rd have, don't want to spoil Premier League results for MotD

Bournemouth and Ipswich on 60, Norwich on 59 with the Old Farm derby tomorrow. Boro in 2nd with 64, Derby on 65.

Yes, as it stands is how it is!
Thanks for the correction, I was getting all excited.
So I await a few lad's predictions on here that they can't possibly keep it going..... to come true.
The Drummer feels that Derby are out of sight...

Oh, I don't know!

Kennedy making a break down Cardiff's left wing...
Surely it's not Mark Kennedy who used to play for us is it?

Wolves looking nice and relaxed in possession... VLP on the side of the box and he spun around the onrushing defender a bit too quick for the rest of them but it's out for a Wolves corner.
Comes over but it's out and cleared and Edwards wins a free kick. Good work from Jack Price.

Free kick comes in from Sako, high hanging ball and Afobe jumps for it and can't make a decent contact and it comes to nothing....

Cardiff on the break..

Kennedy making a break down Cardiff's left wing...
Surely it's not Mark Kennedy who used to play for us is it?

Wolves looking nice and relaxed in possession... VLP on the side of the box and he spun around the onrushing defender a bit too quick for the rest of them but it's out for a Wolves corner.
Comes over but it's out and cleared and Edwards wins a free kick. Good work from Jack Price.

Mark Kennedy is on Micks coaching team at Ipswich. Retired 2 years ago

Cardiff free kick on the edge of our box...
Batth away, VLP didn't reach the loose ball and it's back to the keeper...

Connolly and Doyle breaking Price gets into it, but loses possession... free kick for Cardiff. 30 yards out in the centre....
Whittingham to take it....
Good strike, and Tomasz saves it well. Games opened up a bit now with both teams breaking and looking threatening...

Mark Kennedy is on Micks coaching team at Ipswich. Retired 2 years ago

Really?
Good lad!

VLP intercepts a ball, slots it through to a rushing Afobe and Whittingham knew exactly what he was doing and clipped his ankles and earns the ref's admiration so much, he gave him a yellow.
Dirty fuck!
Sako hits it, but it's off the wall for a corner...

Sheffield Wed now lead 1-0 against Boro

Corner comes in from Sako, whipped in dangerously, Batth got a touch on it and Stearman couldn't quite get a toe on it.
So close!

VLP off for Dicko..

Watford equalise... 2-2

Iorfa on thin ice... I'd be looking to get Ebanks-Landell or Doherty on now. Up against a tough opponent.

Doherty warming up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back