• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bristol City (A) 30/12 Build-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compare it to a number of challenges in Jota that didn't even get a yellow then come back to me.

It's not a great challenge and if he gets a yellow fair enough but a red is bollocks.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

He's gone through the guys ankle with his studs, it's a red all day. Batth was stupid diving in like that, the ref was right unfortunately

It's slightly harsh as his foot wasn't over the ball, but certainly not unlucky. As for winning the ball first, that's not the rule, it's not 1982.

It wasn't a reckless tackle but he's made contact so refs always give it as a red. Looks worse than it was.

For me the foul on Jota was over the line so it should have been a pen.

Then really unlucky not to go ahead with that free kick. Brilliant strike.

Need to calm things down - things not currently going for us, but we can still get something with 10.

Think sticking to the back 3 is a mistake personally.

Just go 441, not really sure what's meant to happen going forwards now, it'll be like 522 with no real forward to go through the centre.

It wasn't a reckless tackle but he's made contact so refs always give it as a red. Looks worse than it was.

For me the foul on Jota was over the line so it should have been a pen.

Then really unlucky not to go ahead with that free kick. Brilliant strike.
Lunging from that distance is reckless.

It'll be 3-4-2 or 3-4-1-1 with Jota/Costa dovetailing.

Think sticking to the back 3 is a mistake personally.

Just go 441, not really sure what's meant to happen going forwards now, it'll be like 522 with no real forward to go through the centre.
That's what we did at Sheff Utd and got swamped, it's the correct call.

Nuno's sneaking his way back out. Doing a good impression of our dog after the mrs has given him a bollocking for lying on the best rug in the lounge :)

If that's a red fine, but consistency amongst referees would be nice

Wrong decision to take Leo off IMO.

Costa isn’t capable of holding the ball up at all.

Costa isn’t going to be holding anything up, this will be proper backs to the wall stuff now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back