• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bristol City (A) 30/12 Build-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even sure that's a yellow terrible decision

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Shut up.

If that's a Bristol player on someone like Jota people would be crying about it for weeks. Silly challenge to make in a nothing area of the pitch, could've just knocked the ball inside to a team mate instead of the shit touch that lead to it.

That's not a red for me, studs not showing

What are you on about? His studs clearly hit their lad full on the foot.

Put simply, other way around, you’re screaming for a red.

Danny Batth has let us down ridiculously in our biggest game of the season.

How anyone can defend that challenge is beyond me. Clear red, IMO.

And now Nuno has been sent off.

We’ve absolutely lost it.

You can't jump in studs first, as soon as he lunged and made contact with the defender he was getting a red
He wins the ball first as the player comes in, if that's studs up then most games won't finish with a full amount of players

Shut up.

If that's a Bristol player on someone like Jota people would be crying about it for weeks. Silly challenge to make in a nothing area of the pitch, could've just knocked the ball inside to a team mate instead of the shit touch that lead to it.
Compare it to a number of challenges in Jota that didn't even get a yellow then come back to me.

It's not a great challenge and if he gets a yellow fair enough but a red is bollocks.

It's going to be tough now, we need to dig in. Batth as with Coady at Bramall Lane has let the team down.

Compare it to a number of challenges in Jota that didn't even get a yellow then come back to me.

It's not a great challenge and if he gets a yellow fair enough but a red is bollocks.

I've got to agree with this

His studs make full contact with Magnusson's ankle. It's an awful tackle.

At least we've not made the mistake of going to a flat back four like we did at Sheff Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back