• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Blues (H) Build-Up & Match Thread 24/2/17

MartinDanks · 30m30 minutes ago

A big omission from the 'team' & 'squad' tonight....

I'm furious, but not surprised.

Not sure which fool has started giving Dank's info, but...

It'll be Saiss. Not that big of an omission really, just guaranteed to wind some people up.

Nice Richard Keys style use of inverted commas there. Funnily enough he and Danks share similar self-aggrandising traits and the same understanding of football.

it says 'team' and 'squad' so i doubt it's Saiss - but who ? Batth, Ikeme, Doherty, Edwards........

apparently Burgoyne has gone to Barnet on emergency loan

It will be Hause. Lambert was talking him up in the media this week which is often a sign he's about to drop them... Williamson will be on the bench then. I thought it might be Bright at first

My only wish is Bright starts. Was Ronan but thats been kiboshed. Ill weep if we start with any combination of Price, Saville and Edwards.

The dream would be Price Saiss and Bright unlikely though so ill hope for Price Evans and Bright.

Ikeme, Coady, Batth, Stearman, Doherty, Price, Saville, Costa, Edwards, Weimann, Bodvarsson

Subs: Lonergan, Williamson, Saiss, Gibbs-White, Marshall, Enobakhare, Dicko

My only wish is Bright starts. Was Ronan but thats been kiboshed. Ill weep if we start with any combination of Price, Saville and Edwards.

The dream would be Price Saiss and Bright unlikely though so ill hope for Price Evans and Bright.

Start weeping, you've got all 3.

Must win.. Ooh my

Is Hause injured? How can you go from MOTM vs Chelsea to being left out?

Anyway looking forward to the evening of total football. Give it to Danny, hoof to Bod, loses header, pick up loose ball, give it to Danny...

Neither of the teams look like they're going to provide much entertainment.

Hause must have taken, he's kept the same team as against Chelsea but dropped the man of the match.

Back