• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Blues (H) Build-Up & Match Thread 24/2/17

Ronan simply has to start for this one. Blues are shite at defending set pieces and his deliveries are amazing.

Who is around for this one? It's my first time in Wolves on a Fri night so I'll be on the lash bigtime

Who is around for this one? It's my first time in Wolves on a Fri night so I'll be on the lash bigtime
Yep - off all day too so really looking forward to catching up with folks.

Can't really hang around afterwards though - I'll have to get the bus as the train back to Brum might be a bit interesting. And not in a good way. Buses finish quite early I think.

But around pre-match for definite.

Aye...Due into Wolves about 4 and staying over. Meeting up with Langers too..

I'm due in about half 5 as long as Storm Doris doesn't delay my train.

Have a good'un chaps. Would be up for a pint (well, 2/3rds) but I'm up in Newcastle for the weekend.

Will be in the Western to start around 3.30 to 4 I hope. Then I will take it from there.

Will be in a pub from around 12.....in Dublin though.

I'll be next to a radio praying we do them good and proper so I can be smug at work next week.
God we have to beat these scumbags.

Am up for this one & staying over again (aiming to be in town sometime between 2.30 & 3.30)

Hopefully the hotel I am staying at is not like Fort Knox as the Novotel was after Saturday's game (though is was a bit into Sunday morning when I got back :pint2: I blame Darlo's brother!)

Took 5 mins to raise anyone to open the gates & let me in :icon_smile:

Am up for this one & staying over again (aiming to be in town sometime between 2.30 & 3.30)

Hopefully the hotel I am staying at is not like Fort Knox as the Novotel was after Saturday's game (though is was a bit into Sunday morning when I got back :pint2: I blame Darlo's brother!)

Took 5 mins to raise anyone to open the gates & let me in :icon_smile:

Aye Peter, I blame Gerry too ;)

B'ham without Donaldson & Jutkiewicz - not sure what else they have for up front

Hopefully a clean sheet at least - whether we can score is another issue

I think Zola will go anti Zola and get Robinson, Davis and Gardner to kick us. Morrison is their one decent defender though and he's out so if we are ever going to score this is the game to do it in.

I think Zola will go anti Zola and get Robinson, Davis and Gardner to kick us. Morrison is their one decent defender though and he's out so if we are ever going to score this is the game to do it in.

Robinson won't need to be given any tactical change to do that - it's about all he does do

When Zola worked with Steve Clarke it was Zola who coached the defensive work while Clarke worked predominantly with the forward play. Funny old game.

Gued shirt coming on for this game, we need a win..forgot in the last few games..

Just works in big games and must wins.. Not all games is applicable

Otherwise i would sleep, dine, work and everything else in it :)

Back