• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Blues (H) Build-Up & Match Thread 24/2/17

Seriously?
Yes, I just don't think Lambert would accept being told who to pick, he's done well financially out of football, I don't think he'd allow himself to be compromised like that. This doesn't mean I think he is picking the right team tonight

2-0 wolves, Bod and Edwards

Yes, I just don't think Lambert would accept being told who to pick, he's done well financially out of football, I don't think he'd allow himself to be compromised like that. This doesn't mean I think he is picking the right team tonight

I don't agree with that. There is no other explanation for the same team, shape and style for the last 3 managers other than the same man in charge of it all. It's just too much of a coincidence for me.

crap from coady off his chest :icon_lol:

We seem incapable of controlling the ball at the moment.

stears almost made us pay with that backpass

Shit delivery is the phrase of the day for us so far.

dreadful so far from both teams I agree

This is dreadful. If he carries on in this vein he won't make it to next season

Farcical team selection again. Lambert well on his way to ruining the goodwill he built up.

12 minutes into the game and it is absolutely obvious that the long ball to Bod is a waste of time

At last Price back on free kicks. his delivery always seems to be good.

We have some really shit footballers don't we - coady, Edwards, Doherty and weimann don't have a scrap of technique between them.

mr gloves could have done better there

Back