• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Zenga appointed head coach

Was he the manager at these clubs, or the head coach? Quite a difference.

Fucking hell - that is a left field one. I hope it goes well.

Could really do with a load of big players coming in to a) improve the team and b) take the talking away from this appointment.

If he is shit, he will be gone. If he does well, we get promoted I guess.

Carvahal's history pre-Sheffield Wednesday.

ComcVWYWIAAxDFh.jpg

What can you do except get behind him? Wouldn't have been on my long, long list never mind short list and like TT says, you wonder who is making the footballing decisions. Either it'll all work out and we'll be in the Champions League or it'll go tits up, Fosun will pull out and we'll be in the Conference. The only certainty is that it's goodbye to mid table Championship mediocrity...

$#@!ing hell - that is a left field one. I hope it goes well.

Could really do with a load of big players coming in to a) improve the team and b) take the talking away from this appointment.

If he is $#@!, he will be gone. If he does well, we get promoted I guess.

I just hope we're not already in the bottom 3 when we bin him :(

Becasue sacking managers every few months works out so well. I honestly thought the club would make sensible, well thought out decisions, it's not like there aren't good alternatives available.

He deserves a chance surely, feel free to post a 'told you so' if it all goes tits up.

This will all end in tears.

Strap yourselves in, we're in for a good ride.

I'm willing to give him 10 games to change my mind.

Order number 1 - start Ennis v Rotherham

Kiss ass

Dave Edwards ‏@_DaveEdwards 13m13 minutes ago
We now look forward to an exciting period ahead under our new management and work hard to have a successful season! #WWFC

some guy on Talksport reckons Kenny didn't want these signings from abroad, if that was true he's sort of forced their hand.
anyway they are asking for Wolves fans to phone in now. They are amazed we haven't gone for Steve Bruce..

If Jeff says its Zenga lets get behind him, it's hard work being a superclub lolz

If the Talksport story is true then Jackett had to go and someone else, no matter how good, had to be brought in.

Kiss ass

Dave Edwards ‏@_DaveEdwards 13m13 minutes ago
We now look forward to an exciting period ahead under our new management and work hard to have a successful season! #WWFC

Hopefully he likes his players to have a modicum of technical ability. Dave will be out the door.

One thing I will say - there can be no doubt that Jez is effectively on garden leave. This would not be his style. He might attend the match today but he is not involved any more.

Can someone post up the Mendes manager client list.
Would like to know who else we can look forward to this season.
Laughable.

One thing I will say - there can be no doubt that Jez is effectively on garden leave. This would not be his style. He might attend the match today but he is not involved any more.

All Jez is doing is showing where the files are, how this program works, who runs the departments and all that. Basically there whilst Jeff gets comfy and sorts out his new CEO

Our new owners spoke very well of their plans for us, they appear to be backing this up with investing in the team. We have to trust that they see this as the right appointment and time will tell if they are right. Until then we have to trust in them and in the new new Head Coach and he stands the best chance of success with the fans behind him - so come on....

Have I missed something? Must be our new goalkeeping coach ... right?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

If the Talksport story is true then Jackett had to go and someone else, no matter how good, had to be brought in.

yep. feels like a falling out with Kenny over something this last week. decision to get rid before season start so bring in a Mendes man as they can get him in at short notice.

Back