• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Zenga appointed head coach

Chuck in people pissing themselves laughing when Leicester appointed their new manager last Summer.

Quique Flores was a bit of a left field appointment for Watford, too.

Bang, lol, that changed the mood. You've got to love football fans.

Is anyone else at least impressed that they've taken care of this so quickly?

As long as Mendes is still interested in our newly gained Chinese money it doesnt matter who's in charge! We'll still be linked to and sign players like Anderson Talisca!

As long as Mendes is still interested in our newly gained Chinese money it doesnt matter who's in charge! We'll still be linked to and sign players like Anderson Talisca!

And Zenga is more likely to command the respect of these players than Kenny Jackett.

Where the fuck has this one come from?! Very strange appointment with a pretty terrible pedigree. He might be OK, but there's nothing that points to that.

Legend of a player remember him well watching Italian football on channel 4 in the 90's when playing for Inter and Sampdoria. Really struggling to see the logic behind it but he's here good luck to him and I'm fully behind him.

The nice thing is, if he is utterly shite then the owners won't be afraid to replace him pretty quick. There's a chance he is pretty good for this level and the weird football in the championship, but my guess is still he'd be replaced if we got promoted...ala what Watford did right?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Gone by the end of September. It's a Saunders-esque appointment.

His record almost makes Deano look competent. I wander what previous messes he has had to sort out.

I wish him well.

He's taken some strange jobs in the past. Hopefully he can prove himself here. Tough gig in the Championship though.

God help him if he starts Doherty and Edwards v Rotherham.......

$#@!ing ell, everyone's been saying how ambitious and determined to succeed this new regime is, give him a $#@!ing chance, he'll be soon gone if he doesn't deliver.

Becasue sacking managers every few months works out so well. I honestly thought the club would make sensible, well thought out decisions, it's not like there aren't good alternatives available.

Back