• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Yeovil (H) League cup build up

Can't see Bonatini playing any more than 45 minutes. Perhaps Bright to replace him for the second half (or maybe even Jota if Nuno wants him to get some more minutes?).

I reckon Boly has been included in case Yeovil try to kick lumps out of us like Shrewbury did in pre-season. Boly being the big physical presence that he is. Wouldn't want Boly to play the full 90 minutes for us tonight.

Why? It's more of a marketing stunt

There's people out there who've just received €55 off a cheeky fiver bet. They won't be complaining about it

Tongue (mostly) in cheek, mate.

70% possession, 3 shots but none on target thus far.

This is sounding like a typical League cup game against a lower league club with us playing much of a second string team.

Nothing happening really

Something almost happens - a better ball in from Graham, Boly header over the goal from a decent position

are the Club not doing the Wall/Blog this season ?

Guess which team is letting me down on my accumulator. #neverbetonwolves

Just for a minute before this game started I thought this year might be different but never mind. 0 shots on target against a team that shipped 8 on Saturday....

Ronan & Edwards are playing CM anyway with Price holding and 2 up front, albeit fairly fluid.

Yeovil have just got all their players back behind the ball and being difficult to break down.

Put Bright on - he does have that spark which will open them up a bit

Back