• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Yeovil (H) League cup build up

Prince was hanging around the front of the Billy Wright for quite a bit after the game, was weird!

-------------------Norris

-----Bennett-------Batth--------Deslandes

Graham------Ronan-------Price---------Vinagre

-------------Bright--------Zyro

------------------Bonatini

Dicko to come on at half time, but Bonatini could do with the minutes.

I don't think Bonatini will start. He's only just arrived and another week of training will be better to bed him in and not push him too hard. Dicko will start which will be good for him to catch up having been injured.

It's what he hopes? I think Alan is quite aware Prince is off.
Indeed. He's clearly out of the picture but that doesn't mean I understand why. I think he'd still be a good player for us and so remain hopeful that something will change.

I'm still massively surprised that he hasn't moved yet tbf.

personally I will be baffled if Prince play for us again

Norris

Bennett Batth Deslandes

Graham Edwards Price Vinagre

Ronan Zyro

Dicko

That's the team I'd play. I wouldn't play bonatini. A week of training would be better, another game so close wouldn't be good for him if he's coming back to fitness

Yeovil were hammered 8 - 2 by Luton yesterday - unlikely that their confidence is that high

Yeovil were hammered 8 - 2 by Luton yesterday - unlikely that their confidence is that high

you know how football is, they have probably been hairdried by the manager and will put a better effort in..dont think we will win that easily

you know how football is, they have probably been hairdried by the manager and will put a better effort in..dont think we will win that easily

Yes, but they weren't far away from going out of the football league last year & haven't been improved much - it's the nearest club to where I live & I know a number of fans. Even the most die hard have almost given up

Yes, but they weren't far away from going out of the football league last year & haven't been improved much - it's the nearest club to where I live & I know a number of fans. Even the most die hard have almost given up

ok, that must be hard to take for them..hope they stay up..(but lose to us)

personally I will be baffled if Prince play for us again

Baffled? He's easily good enough for this league if you don't shunt him out on the wing like Walter did.

Back