• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Huddersfield - Build Up & Match Thread

Lonergan's pulled a muscle during the warm-up so Burgoyne starts, official Twitter says.

Good - that doesn't weaken us in any way

According to Britney - Rory Brown on the bench instead - whoever he is

Rory Brown comes onto the bench, a strange one to have had as the third choice. I guess Ruddy played yesterday and Flatt is still out on loan?

Lonergan's pulled a muscle during the warm-up so Burgoyne starts, official Twitter says.
Shame we didn't keep Zenga, could have done with a sub goalkeeper tonight.

Shame we didn't keep Zenga, could have done with a sub goalkeeper tonight.

Only problem being is that we might well have been in a relegation spot as a result - as cover for an injured keeper late on it wouldn't have been worth it

Lonergan hurt in the warm up so Burgoyne plays

Only problem being is that we might well have been in a relegation spot as a result - as cover for an injured keeper late on it wouldn't have been worth it
No. I meant kept him on as a goalkeeper once we'd sacked him lol.

No. I meant kept him on as a goalkeeper once we'd sacked him lol.

Yeah, but he would have flown back to Dubai on the odd times we would have needed to use him, so wouldn't have helped

Looking at Britney's twitter feed then Molineux looks fairly empty tonight

Kick off has occurred - whether anything else does this evening is another issue

Disapointing not to see Williamson in or even on the bench. Did he get injured or something?

I really hope that little Cunt VLP doesn't score tonight..

I really hope that little Cunt VLP doesn't score tonight..

We know that his shooting is not that accurate (maybe 1 in 20) so odds are against

Ward saves from someone's cross which Edwards gets to first & gets a shot in

Iorfa flying down the wing gets a great ball in to Edwards ho smacks it with his head and Ward in goal makes a good save. Promising.
I've always liked Edwards.

Batth went in with a flying challenge and some H'field lad smashes it over the top. Wells maybe?

Good man Peter. I miss you when your not here. I just get a football report from the previous Saturday and type random paragraphs from it....
Wolves with a decent attack there with good build up play with Weimann figuring strongly. Edwards arrived late.

Just feel that this is a nothing game - Hudds are looking for a point which almost certainly guarantees a play off place (& they can't get more than that after last night) & there is no real motivation from us - not surprising that the crowd looked thin for this

Back