• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Huddersfield - Build Up & Match Thread

Good to see MGW starting (though it's probably wide right with Weimann in the middle), Iorfa and Silvio gettingopportunities and Graham on the bench. Price comes in from nowhere and Batth is back with Stears. What has Hause done wrong though?

I don't think he's done anything wrong as much as this is Lambert now giving other players a chance to prove they deserve to be here next season.

We all want him to give more opportunities to some of the youth players, of course, but there are a bunch of first teamers like Iorfa or Stearman or Silvio who really do need to show that they should still be here come August 31st.

if you have a bear its on eurosport no i think you can pay 6 quid then activate bear, not found any streams though strangely. any links welcomed.

Edwards will be starting next season in centre midfield, he's first choice and I doubt we will sign 2 to play there - maybe not any. He has now been picked consistently by 7 managers, I just don't get it, but that many in a row tells you they see something we don't.

Surprised to see Silvio, perhaps he's not been completely written off? Also I thought Marshall would be rested, there was something wrong with him at the weekend. I think MGW will be left, Marshall right and Wiemann at 10.

Something came up on my Twitter over the weekend. His girlfriend (or I guess his ex now) announcing to the world what a scruffy scumbag he was and how he was cheating on her and she'd found out by accessing his Instagram account so maybe his head was fucked up...He shouldn't of played if that was the case mind...

if you have a bear its on eurosport no i think you can pay 6 quid then activate bear, not found any streams though strangely. any links welcomed.

Can't see it on Eurosport's TV listings?

Something came up on my Twitter over the weekend. His girlfriend (or I guess his ex now) announcing to the world what a scruffy scumbag he was and how he was cheating on her and she'd found out by accessing his Instagram account so maybe his head was $#@!ed up...He shouldn't of played if that was the case mind...
If she's a Blackburn lass then I guess she picked her timing wisely

Can't see it on Eurosport's TV listings?
Thats what you need a bear (VPN) for if you go in through No it will show. Not sure if you can switch though, bit of a risk for 6 quid.

if you go on http://www.eurosport.no/ its there, if you live in Norway you can watch it online I believe but I cant confirm that yet. Working on it now!

Guys, we're playing actual full backs at full back.

Can't help but laugh that Edwards still plays despite nearly the whole 11 changing, the most bang average midfielder you'll ever see and he's played 300 games for us. I will celebrate the day he leaves

Edwards will be starting next season in centre midfield, he's first choice and I doubt we will sign 2 to play there - maybe not any. He has now been picked consistently by 7 managers, I just don't get it, but that many in a row tells you they see something we don't.

I think it's basically because he's the ultimate professional and tries hard. Obviously that means more than Wolves being successful.

I wish they'd come out and tell us what it is then. He doesn't influence football matches at all. He scores a goal now and then (but not for a while now) and stops someone getting in the team who might be able to control and pass a football, give us control of a midfield and create chances - it doesn't make any sense other than 'he's the closest thing to a good influence on the team personality wise we have', but even that's pointless when he actively detracts from our performance and potential to win games.

Guys, we're playing actual full backs at full back.

Can't help but laugh that Edwards still plays despite nearly the whole 11 changing, the most bang average midfielder you'll ever see and he's played 300 games for us. I will celebrate the day he retires

Fixed it for you Carrot

Thats what you need a bear (VPN) for if you go in through No it will show. Not sure if you can switch though, bit of a risk for 6 quid.

if you go on http://www.eurosport.no/ its there, if you live in Norway you can watch it online I believe but I cant confirm that yet. Working on it now!

Ahhh thanks! I have a VPN actually, with a node in Norway - perfect.

Fixed it for you Carrot

Ha, yeah I think we all know that is the same thing. Could do with him getting injured really - nothing too bad or painful just enough to stop him being able to play. Thing is if he missed 6 months and we were top of the table without him he'd still get shoehorned straight back in to the 11!

Ahhh thanks! I have a VPN actually, with a node in Norway - perfect.
Let me know if you get it working not being able to speak Norwegian is not helping me here lol.

I wish they'd come out and tell us what it is then. He doesn't influence football matches at all. He scores a goal now and then (but not for a while now) and stops someone getting in the team who might be able to control and pass a football, give us control of a midfield and create chances - it doesn't make any sense other than 'he's the closest thing to a good influence on the team personality wise we have', but even that's pointless when he actively detracts from our performance and potential to win games.

It would make sense if he was a full back with limited ability or something but he plays in an absolutely pivotal position and like you say he actively hinders our performances.

Pleased that MGW gets another go, but why no other of the younger players on the bench?

Though at least Graham makes it there, hopefully at least a 20 min cameo from him

Also I thought Marshall would be rested, there was something wrong with him at the weekend.
Might have had something with his (ex) missus going all Jeremy Kyle on him via Twitter over the weekend.

Edit. Didn't see darlo's reply before typing mine.

Lonergan's pulled a muscle during the warm-up so Burgoyne starts, official Twitter says.

Back