• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves TV

They'll just have to keep up with these offers to get the stadium full.

Do you think it will massively affect attendances? I think clubs will just have to drop prices and offer better deals for the midweek games. I would imagine most regulars would still go

Let me get this straight.... Wolves will be streaming all midweek games for free on their site if Sky are not showing it live?

If we're still in the Football League in 2019 then something has gone badly wrong somewhere.

Boooo Fosun gettng us promoted and denying streams of games in the UK.....

Very good point! I hope this means that long term there will be a way to pay a subscription to watch all games for your team regardless of division and the stupid Saturday laws get changed.

is tonights game available to view overseas ? just been on OS to purchase and can't find any link.

If we're still in the Football League in 2019 then something has gone badly wrong somewhere.

I just said the same this here when I read it on our intranet, Just my bloody luck we start streaming midweek games for EFL, and Wolves are in the prem

Let's face it, if we are in the Prem streaming games really isn't an issue

They will only change the saturday transmission rule when the clubs are in a position to profit from it. I believe it would affect attendances and also attendances at lower level football who won't be able to recoup the meagre money they make. This is only supposition though and I wonder if crowds have gone down in places losing out to the Prem live games that are screened all across the world.

If you price tickets appropriately in the first place then it has negligible impact. Case study: Germany. They were showing every single live top flight game (legitimately) when I lived there. I moved 16 years ago. They show every second tier game now as well. Highest average gates in Europe by a mile.

I've mentioned this several thousand times before, I know.

There are only 56 professional teams in Germany though.

But with the huge value of our TV deals, if an appropriate drip down of benefits were to be instigated (yeah, I know, as likely as Deicide playing Westminster Abbey) then 92 could be still professional without the current deep financial worries in league 1 and 2

There was some kind of preshow thing going on but no audio. They even had headsets and were speaking.

Back