• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves TV

Will I be able to watch the match via a Samsung tablet on Wednesday. Im in Budapest and need my fix.

Will I be able to watch the match via a Samsung tablet on Wednesday. Im in Budapest and need my fix.
I've watched on my mobile and tablet, go through your browser and select request desktop version, worked for me

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk

Paid up for tomorrow.Hoping this is one that works from beginning to end. Will there ever be commentary with the stream or are we never going to be that lucky?

Paid up for tomorrow.Hoping this is one that works from beginning to end. Will there ever be commentary with the stream or are we never going to be that lucky?

You're probably better off with no commentary rather than listening to Mikey Burrows & Andy Thompson.

someone gave me a tip that open tab for video, then another tab for audio. works although commentary is about 10 seconds behind picture

You're probably better off with no commentary rather than listening to Mikey Burrows & Andy Thompson.

This. I'd rather no commentary even if I didn't have a stream

There is an audio button on bottom right of player
....anyone know if that actually does owt?

someone gave me a tip that open tab for video, then another tab for audio. works although commentary is about 10 seconds behind picture
Try pausing the video for 10s seconds and see if you can get it to almost sync up.

Or just watch the game with your eyes?

What does the audio from a radio stream actually enhance?

"and Wolves have it on the edge of the box"
"the ball has gone out of play for throw in"
"Sheffield Utd score a last minute consolation"

Oh yes, I can see all of that...with my eyes

But then you'd miss Mikey Burrows reading out tweets.

Yes, I can see all action with my eyes, but It adds a bit of extra, instead of hearing just the ticking of the clock in the background, or hearing the washer on spin cycle! Plus when Wolves score it would be nice to hear some noise and not just from me rejoicing on me own.

Yes, I can see all action with my eyes, but It adds a bit of extra, instead of hearing just the ticking of the clock in the background, or hearing the washer on spin cycle! Plus when Wolves score it would be nice to hear some noise and not just from me rejoicing on me own.

yes its nice to hear the crowd noise, rather than just silence

Only get the full match the day after, but would be happy with just the video plus crowd noise - it's what you would get inside the ground

Certainly don't need anyone describing it (particularly Burrows & Thompson - though not that they do the whole time anyway what with the 'shout outs' and rambling conversations on something other than the game)

Back