• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves TV

v Villa (Sky) & v Preston (C5) not available to stream in October (although the club will welcome £10 from Quirk and a mini cyber meltdown)

Don't be too upset PPB - 2 games I can now get live in the UK at no more cost than you have had to pay, something we are not allowed otherwise

There is always a 'silver lining' even if its for someone else

Don't be too upset PPB - 2 games I can now get live in the UK at no more cost than you have had to pay, something we are not allowed otherwise

There is always a 'silver lining' even if its for someone else

Not upset. Just used to having the opportunity of being able to watch the lads again, and so a bit disappointing when not able to.

Enjoy your double dose of ' silver linings ' :)

Not upset. Just used to having the opportunity of being able to watch the lads again, and so a bit disappointing when not able to.

Enjoy your double dose of ' silver linings ' :)

Didn't think that you were - as I can only 'afford' to get there for a limited number of games then it's a bonus when I can get live feed for extra ones.

Can't see why they cannot make these available for overseas viewers even if you paid the same rate as you have been paying for ones that are not available in the UK - would make extra money

Didn't think that you were - as I can only 'afford' to get there for a limited number of games then it's a bonus when I can get live feed for extra ones.

Can't see why they cannot make these available for overseas viewers even if you paid the same rate as you have been paying for ones that are not available in the UK - would make extra money

I'm just grateful for the ones I get to see Parkin, and grateful to Wolves TV for the opportunities. In a way it's like I've got the Wolves back again after years of dodgy shit streams ( some may say it's still a shit stream! but for me it's way better than anything I've had before)

last nights stream was probably the best this season - never froze once, and only had to refresh on one occasion. also tried to pause the tv about 12 seconds and sync better with audio - minor success indeed.

last nights stream was probably the best this season - never froze once, and only had to refresh on one occasion. also tried to pause the tv about 12 seconds and sync better with audio - minor success indeed.

Same for me mick, decent picture and had to refresh once. Never did try to sync audio, I'd got crowd noise so made do with that.

v Villa (Sky) & v Preston (C5) not available to stream in October (although the club will welcome £10 from Quirk and a mini cyber meltdown)

Im confused by the Quirkmeltdown kerfuffle.
Keeping it legal, you have to be viewing from another country to actually see the £5 match stream panel square thingy majig. (you can only see the audio stream from these isles)
So how on earth could he buy it but then not see it?..
I can only think its something browser/plug in related that was stopping the player showing the stream.

Im confused by the Quirkmeltdown kerfuffle.
Keeping it legal, you have to be viewing from another country to actually see the £5 match stream panel square thingy majig. (you can only see the audio stream from these isles)
So how on earth could he buy it but then not see it?..
I can only think its something browser/plug in related that was stopping the player showing the stream.

Will I be able to watch the match via a Samsung tablet on Wednesday. Im in Budapest and need my fix.

Think the issue was he registered his account in the UK and that means he cant watch regardless where he travels. All part of the T&C's

User error. I've used my normal account whilst on holiday

Quirk's a tit then. Confirmed by Wolves.

He got to watch (some) of it, so not all bad for the lad in Buda.

Since I've been watching on WolvesTV, Wolves have got themselves another viewer, and then this morning this,

' I probably wouldn't go to every home game like you, but I think I might get a ST with you'

By the time we agree on which area of the ground to have these ST's he will have lost interest. Besides, he doesn't drink anymore and I need me pre match pint,or 2 or 3 . I don't think it would work :icon_lol:

I'm logged in, paid up, and all set. 2-1 to Wolves

For some reason I can't access Wolves TV today, it keeps asking me if I want to sign up, but I already did - at the beginning of the season. Does anyone know where the best place is to send an email to Wolves about this?

Back