• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves TV

Not quite got it right yet, but still worth watching.

Bristol full-match video had no replays of notable incidents although the commentators were able to watch replays as they were talking about them during their commentary. Ok, I could 'rewind' the stream to watch something again, but it was hit-and-miss and caused buffering issues.

Still it's much better than previous years, having no sight of many matches.

Must confess to being a little disappointed that the full Notts Forest game hasn't been uploaded yet. The extended hoighlights were up early Sunday but still no full game :gloom:

It may be they have to wait for the EFL as it comes from their feed for away matches.

I wonder if they will be broadcasting tomorrow's game?

?

Wolves TV can't stream any cup games or games that are on UK TV. Unless you meant watching the game on demand afterwards in which case I'm not sure, I'm a peasant and don't have Wolves TV.

Forest game will be up in the morning. Wolves only received a full copy of the game today.

Does say this on Wovles website:

The seasonal subscription costs £45 and in addition to the live commentary will also include
•Extended match highlights
•Full match replays when we have streamed overseas
Some Under 23 games streamed live
•Extended video interviews and features

They should use the U23 games to try things out for the 1st team streaming. A mini WolvesTV with comms and presenters.

i didn't find todays stream particularly good compared to previous ones. Picture quality showed the pitch lines as if dotted !! Froze on at least 6 occasions, and had to refresh about 9-10 times.

It was quite frankly awful. No idea if it's anything to do with this new team doing the camera work. Probably not.

It was poor today. Hopefully they will get it right for next game.

I thought streams were for overseas users?

Back