• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves TV

Too many replays! They missed the red card because they instantly pushed the replay button.

So much better today. Replays, angles, injury time clock etc, much more polished

agreed, but i lost vision at least 6 times and had to refresh etc. got various error type messages too. anyone else suffer the same ?

So much of the moaning for this on twitter were people who haven't read the terms and conditions. People trying to connect on iphone or ipad, or people who are from the uk and are just abroad currently. Granted I only read the guidelines as was looking to VPN around it, but still it's people expecting it to be something it isn't.

So much of the moaning for this on twitter were people who haven't read the terms and conditions. People trying to connect on iphone or ipad, or people who are from the uk and are just abroad currently. Granted I only read the guidelines as was looking to VPN around it, but still it's people expecting it to be something it isn't.

Does it not work if you use a UK card to pay but are overseas then? I'm away for work France all week and was going to watch the Bristol game.

It works fine. I've used it whist on holiday in Spain, using my UK bank card.

Works fine with my UK Amex. I was, ahem, "abroad" yesterday afternoon to watch it though.

Was predominantly impressed, but it did cut out and need refreshing about five times. Apart from that though it was a very good quality stream.

I had to refresh once too, but thankfully that was at half time

It was good to see how quickly Wolves have made the full replay available to members. I have just finished watching the full replay. This was a lot quicker than previous.

It was good to see how quickly Wolves have made the full replay available to members. I have just finished watching the full replay. This was a lot quicker than previous.

Agree with this, plus there were replays, close-ups and different angles shown. Much better.

just needs the commentary now if possible as its nice to know who the opposition players are.

just needs the commentary now if possible as its nice to know who the opposition players are.

Baby steps Micky, baby steps. The club seem to be dealing with 1 issue at a time to ensure they sort it properly.

The full replay had commentary. I think it was the match day commentary as they kept giving other matches' scores. I wonder why they can't include the commentary with the live stream abroad?

I think there's just the radio commentary available at the minute, and that might be strange over pictures.

In time we'll probably get a commentary team and maybe even pundits for pre-post game and HT too like Derby do.

Can they put Jasey F and Daley on that duty.

We have plenty of decent ex players who do punditry and media stuff who'd probably love to do it.

Just as long as it's not Bully.

New deal between the EFL and Sky Sports, extending coverage until 2024

This will be a new addition

"In addition, and in what is another first for English football, the EFL will be offering its Clubs the opportunity to live-stream in the UK and Ireland any league match via their respective iFollow (or equivalent) service that takes place outside the blocked hours of 14.45-17.15 on Saturday afternoons and that is not broadcast live on Sky Sports. Sky Sports will have the right to stream the same Championship fixtures to subscribers across their interactive and digital services. "

So basically night games and Bank Holiday fixtures (and the odd game moved on Police advise) will be open for streaming for all. New deal starts in 2019

https://www.efl.com/news/2017/september/efl-agree-new-five-season-broadcasting-deal-with-sky-sports/

Great news. Hopefully they scrap the Saturday blackout one day too.

Needs the Governement to axe the ruling but it's the first step towards it

Back