• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves TV

Just send a query to stream support about refund. Hope they give atleast half of the money back because i was only able to watch 50 mins of the game.

Ifollow who look after the streaming part of this are having a mare. No wonder Wolves have decided to go down the basic route at the start of this. Imagine paying for a season pass for this. A lot of unhappy fans (not just Wolves) at the moment.

i hope they fix it soon, their support must have a horrid time

Eventually worked for me in the 2nd half. Suppose that was better than not working at all!

The full 90-minutes from last night's 3-2 win over @HullCity is now available on Wolves TV. #HULvWOL

So the uploading issue sorted quickly this time. Less than 24 hours.

The full 90-minutes from last night's 3-2 win over @HullCity is now available on Wolves TV. #HULvWOL

So the uploading issue sorted quickly this time. Less than 24 hours.
Thats a big plus..

The full 90-minutes from last night's 3-2 win over @HullCity is now available on Wolves TV. #HULvWOL .

Nah, old news now ay it.

How do I stop getting shit sent me from Derby County? Wish I hadn't fucking bothered in the first place.

Nah, old news now ay it.

How do I stop getting shit sent me from Derby County? Wish I hadn't fucking bothered in the first place.
The full match replay is for the fans that just have the comms package.

At the bottom of the emails from Derby it will have an unsubscribe option

The full match replay is for the fans that just have the comms package.

At the bottom of the emails from Derby it will have an unsubscribe option

Like Fred said then,that's a big plus..

Thank you :)

part 1 and part 2. Watching pt1 and there is commentary, a timer and teams/goals graphics and replays. Much better.

The Club would like to apologise for the problems some overseas subscribers experienced with the live stream for our fixture at Hull City last night.

We have been in close contact with the providers of the WolvesTV platform to understand how the issues arose and to put practices in place to ensure they won’t happen again.

The problems arose as some last minute changes were made to the back-end system to account for us being at an away ground using their infrastructure. This then caused issues for some users on certain browsers which was corrected part-way into the first half.

We understand fans’ frustrations with WolvesTV so far this season and we are increasing our investment to improve the stability of the coverage and ensure we can offer as many games as possible on a live stream. We hope fans will continue to be patient as we continue to work on what is a very fragile and complex system involving a number of parties to deliver a technical product.

As part of this increased investment, we’re signing up to receive a single-camera feed from the EFL for all away games. As a result, overseas fans will be able to access our multi-camera produced coverage for qualifying games at Molineux and single camera footage for away games. Please be aware this will only be available for games that are not Live on SKY or the main highlights game on Channel 5 on a Saturday night. It is our aim to have this away game facility in place for the Brentford fixture on August 26th, but confirmation of this will be communicated in due course.

As a reminder to subscribers, if you are having problems please ensure you regularly refresh your browser. When an issue is fixed it does not mean the stream will automatically start so click refresh, press F5 or clear your cache. You can also try opening the site on a different browser. All streams will be available at this page https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/wolvestv/

If you do have problems during a game please ensure that you register the issue during the game to technical support at wolvestvsupport@streamamg.com including details of the device and browser you are using as well as any error message that you receive. If we can’t fix the issue we will of course issue refunds, but only if the problem is registered to this address during the match.

Please also remember that VPNs aren’t permitted to access the streams from the UK and any fans who manage to purchase using a VPN but then cannot watch the stream will NOT be refunded.

Streams are also NOT available on mobile and tablet devices at this time. Under EFL rules mobile streams can only be delivered by an app which is something the Club are currently exploring. Anyone who purchases the stream and then cannot watch on a mobile or tablet will not be refunded as this is clearly stated in the Terms and Conditions, FAQs and on the details of the package at the purchase point.

Thank you once again for your continued patience and support.

Good to hear that they've realised there needs to be more investment in this to make it a polished product.

If they can deliver a stream that starts at or before kick-off, with the quality of the uploaded Hull game (with scores, replays, commentary) then I'll be very happy.

Just watched the live full match - given that we can't watch live online in the UK & can only listen then that is so much better than we have been served up in previous years, despite the teething problems that many have had.

(Only downside is having to listen to the Burrows/Thommo double act again, but can't have everything)

Interestingly, the Hull match was the first one to have an extra button on the player for choosing different audio streams. It was disabled, mind, because the stream audio was just ambient noise from inside the stadium, but it makes me think that they might be planning to offer the choice of commentary on or off.

You've got a cracking deal this week as overseas got fuck all for first half, then a second half with no comm. You get the game a day later with full comm. :hmmm:

Same here I only got picture after 55 minutes, I complained and they have promised a rerfund

You've got a cracking deal this week as overseas got fuck all for first half, then a second half with no comm. You get the game a day later with full comm. :hmmm:

The comm on the 90 minute replay is only the initial radio commentary from Burrows/Thommo, which most of us listened to in the first place anyway. I found it really grating listening to the radio comm while watching the video, as it's not what you'd expect from normal commentary while watching a game on the TV (i.e. they describe every pass and who it's with). I had to mute it for the second half!

I'm not sure why the chaps behind the scenes didn't think to upload it in two clips (first & second half) from the get go, but this was much better - up within 24 hours. Hopefully the teething issues are behind us and we can enjoy the service moving forward.

I too complained, but no response as yet !!
Boo - Fosun out !!

The comm on the 90 minute replay is only the initial radio commentary from Burrows/Thommo, which most of us listened to in the first place anyway. I found it really grating listening to the radio comm while watching the video, as it's not what you'd expect from normal commentary while watching a game on the TV (i.e. they describe every pass and who it's with). I had to mute it for the second half!

I'm not sure why the chaps behind the scenes didn't think to upload it in two clips (first & second half) from the get go, but this was much better - up within 24 hours. Hopefully the teething issues are behind us and we can enjoy the service moving forward.

Cleary a massivelearning curve for all clubs involved in this streaming lark. Some jumped in witrh 2 feet but we seem to be taking the baby step approach on it. Frustrating if you are paying but to me a much better way of doing it, especially after the issues on the Pre-Season games. Deal with an issue at a time and certainly learning from the errors being made. The next couple of games will hopefully show another step in the right direction. Would also hope that once they are sure all issues have been ironed out, they go out and copy what the likes of Derby are doing (please use Jason Forrest and Steve Daley for that instead of the on the pitch stuff....)

Not sure what experience iFollow have in this field, certainly in terms of the numbers involved, but it sounds like they have given clubs the very basic lessons and left them to it

Back