• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

The non-pro kits are just plain and don't have the bus seat type pattern on them. It makes it look like a different shade of (but still horrendous) purple.

Well the actual layout of the shirt is fine, there's nothing particularly wrong with any of it.

Except the colour. And when the colour is so utterly revolting, that's sort of important. It's kind of hard to see past that, especially when it burns your retinas.

I refer you to my post above. If there were a collar to get aerated about that would actually be a step in the right direction.
i think in your desire to rage the joke whooshed over your head...
or my jokes are shit
(both the above may be true...)

I don't get the vitriol.
Yes, it's a bit plain, I'd prefer some sort of actual collar.
I like that they've done something different with the badge. I'd like if they brought back the leaping wolf or WW for a 3rd kit.
I really don't get the hate for the purple colour though, other than it makes it look like a GK shirt.

I'd certainly be happier getting this in my end of season mystery bag than I was getting the home kit last season....

Not seen any promotion of this one?

View attachment 11581
That's actually a huge amount better than the outfield kit! Actually has some contrast so that you can see stuff.

They can fuck off with their £58 though. Johnstone is No.31 isn't he? How about 31% off, otherwise who the hell is buying that?

That's actually a huge amount better than the outfield kit! Actually has some contrast so that you can see stuff.

They can fuck off with their £58 though. Johnstone is No.31 isn't he? How about 31% off, otherwise who the hell is buying that?
My first thought was also surely nobody is going to pay £58 for a 3rd GK top?!

I don't get the vitriol.
Yes, it's a bit plain, I'd prefer some sort of actual collar.
I like that they've done something different with the badge. I'd like if they brought back the leaping wolf or WW for a 3rd kit.
I really don't get the hate for the purple colour though, other than it makes it look like a GK shirt.

I'd certainly be happier getting this in my end of season mystery bag than I was getting the home kit last season....
Agreed. If it was black, white, teal or whatever everyone would probably love it. Nothing wrong with plain IMO. That first PL season home shirt is still one of the best ones, and the simple designs from the last two seasons also.

Agreed. If it was black, white, teal or whatever everyone would probably love it. Nothing wrong with plain IMO. That first PL season home shirt is still one of the best ones, and the simple designs from the last two seasons also.
Yes, same design but in white with the collar, cuffs and logos in black would probably go down pretty well. The current vogue though does seem to be for pushing the boundaries with 3rd kits

Didn't the castore products, like the hoodie have a massive logo on the front. Not unusual for the manufacturers to push their name/logo on non match wear.

Back