• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

I may have done too much pot when I was younger, but at this point I'm around 83% certain that the SUDU copy writer's sole purpose in life is to irritate me.
I don't think the lines of code that make up the AI spitting this out has a life....yet. Blade Runner may be sooner than we think.

I don't mind the colour purple or wearing it, but that combination is SUDU truly outdoing them fucking up the home kit.

It's an AWFUL training top we had in the 1990s. Not this one but just as bad.

extra_football_shirt_10612_1.jpg
I would pay good money for one of these

Guess what everyone is getting when they buy the mystery bag at the end of the season...

The colour
The badge
The clash with the colour of the badge and sponsor text
The sponsor
The lack of anything vaguely interesting such as collar, pattern, piping, so the thing looks like a bilston market t-shirt.

Basically absolutely everything about it is either ill-thought, poorly designed or poorly executed, and it really shows. Quite possibly the worst shirt of the entire history of the club. Which is an impressive achievement.

The colour
The badge
The clash with the colour of the badge and sponsor text
The sponsor
The lack of anything vaguely interesting such as collar, pattern, piping, so the thing looks like a bilston market t-shirt.

Basically absolutely everything about it is either ill-thought, poorly designed or poorly executed, and it really shows. Quite possibly the worst shirt of the entire history of the club. Which is an impressive achievement.
Come on Pad, don't hold back, tell us what you really think.

I refer you to my post above. If there were a collar to get aerated about that would actually be a step in the right direction.

I actually think it looks slightly better on the players than in the initial picture…

That's because the player photograph is professional shot and lit whereas the original picture was not.

So there is a lot of sympathetic work going on to raise it up to absolutely appalling

Back