• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

I'm not it's shit. Our logo is instantly worldwide recognisable with the hexagon around it. Without it just looks like some cheap knock-off tat.
Absolutely ! ! !

I’m doing quite a bit of casual work refereeing for high schools (some nice extra pocket money) and I wear my Wolves black training shorts with pockets and a Wolves black cap - both have the Wolves hexagon logo. Can’t wear my 70s Wolves shirt as I have to wear a yellow referee shirt.

The kids (both boys and girls) all recognize it and often come up to me and ask am I a Wolves fan - which of course I reply that am . . . 57 years and still counting.

IMHO our logo is probably one of the most well-known soccer brands in the world - better than most, if not all, of the despised Sky 6/7.

That kit has a lot more issues than the badge.

Criticising that monstrous shirt for the lack of hexagon on the badge is like criticising Adolf Hitler for being a mediocre painter.

It has no piping on a collar or sleeves to give definition, so it really is solely a matter of colour to get right - huge miss. Not only are they hideous, they clash appallingly and remind me of the sides of a loading screen while a tape was warming up on a ZX Spectrum.

The sponsor looks fucking awful

The badge is utterly rancid

There is not a single thing about it that is even vaguely good, bar the fact it is almost certainly unavailable in Australia so I won't ever see the fucking thing in the flesh.

Taking a look at that shirt reminded me of the first post on this thread - very similar - and it was a joke back then I'm pretty certain .

I’m sort of hoping the pic is an early prototype or something, but as it’s been leaked by Hobb’s adopted son, I doubt it very much.

The first thing I thought when I saw it was that I’ve had nicer shirts playing Sunday league football.

I’m
I’m sort of hoping the pic is an early prototype or something, but as it’s been leaked by Hobb’s adopted son, I doubt it very much.

The first thing I thought when I saw it was that I’ve had nicer shirts playing Sunday league football.
That’s hardly surprising. I had some pretty awful kits but nothing close to as bad as this.

I can't see past the colour firstly. I wore the 2014 bollocks and I looked like a fat fucking walking Ribena berry.

Purple is my fave colour but magenta is never gonna be good.

Speechless at how that got past the design stage.

Back