• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

Fear Nothing. The Pack is on the Prowl. The New 2024/25 Away Kit is Here.

The 24/25 Away Kit Becomes Our Armour Off Home Turf

The new 2024/25 Wolves Away Kit is here! Created in collaboration with the Wolves playing squad, this collection is a fusion of the wolfpack spirit and our commitment to performance-driven innovation.

Here's what you can expect:

Dynamic Gradients: Eye-catching gradients that further enhance the sense of speed.
Geometric Patterns: A bold use of geometry to symbolise the team's strategic prowess.
Menacing Motifs: Drawing inspiration from the psychological impact of menace and intimidation, the kit incorporates subtle wolf head motifs to evoke the unifying strength of the pack.

I fucking love Sudu. Tremendous bullshit.

Corporate bs and copywriting is going to get so much worse now they can power it all through ubiquitous machine algorithms. Ugh

It's all a bit "e-sports" for me. I do like a black away top, but I'm not convinced by this. Could have been worse/could have been better.

I think it's ace. May well think about buying it when it comes under twenty notes next spring

It's awesome. The wolves head they've used is very like the one from An American Werewolf in London so it's probably the best shirt ever made.

All gold Debet/JD and centered Sudu would even better. It's decent and something a bit different

I think it'll look a lot better as a tight fit on a super slim person than...me

We really are rancid when it comes to kit stuff lately. The home kit is just about ok but everything else is just dreadful.

Back