• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

It’s incredibly MIC which, given the manufacturer, is unsurprising. Hideous but I can’t stop looking at it

Yeah, my youngest tried to persuade me to hang on a bit so we could all get it but I wanted to get the home shirt.
No doubt he’ll be getting it as well.

The pattern's okay, it's just ruined by the weird badge placement and the colour clash with the one half of the sponsor.

Reactions: jlo
Though I wish the gold elements covered the entire upper area and didn't have the right shoulder blank.

I don't get the strong feelings on it either way. I just think it's okay. It's nicer than last seasons Portugal and Coventry shirts.

A black/gold away strip will always look nice but this one could have been so much better. The wolf head design is a bit naff. They could have done a lot more with it.

A black/gold away strip will always look nice but this one could have been so much better. The wolf head design is a bit naff. They could have done a lot more with it.
The battle in your head very visible here "I like it...BUT FOSUN.....Yeah its good....FUCKING JEFF IS BEHIND THIS....still like it.....JEFF FOSUN TICKET PRICES....ok, i'll settle on a bit naff.....GOOD MAN

Back