• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

That's fucking weird. Unless they're complaining that their merchandise cash has disappeared

Who the fuck buys a Wolves shirt full price? It'll be discounted so many times before the season even begins...

I’m in a minority I don’t mind the kit however I’d never pay or queue for it simply a waste of money.

What's wrong with people? Who queues up for new top the second it is released?
People who need a specific size?
We quickly sell out of small and medium sized anything, I've missed out on a few things by waiting too long to purchase.

I like the new design, collar and trims are good, wolf head design in the material is smart and I actually like the badge in the centre. It looks very tight fitting though, looks great on fit and toned professional footballers, not sure how that will look on those of us who are a bit more rotund...will wait to hear from those who have tried it on before buying.

People who need a specific size?
We quickly sell out of small and medium sized anything, I've missed out on a few things by waiting too long to purchase.

I like the new design, collar and trims are good, wolf head design in the material is smart and I actually like the badge in the centre. It looks very tight fitting though, looks great on fit and toned professional footballers, not sure how that will look on those of us who are a bit more rotund...will wait to hear from those who have tried it on before buying.
The regular shirt will be a different fit to the pro one the players are modelling

I actually really like it the more I see it (no mark sponsor excepted, of course).

No way in hell am I paying nigh on sixty quid for it though and TBH I'm loathe to give the club a single penny at the moment.

But as Wolves shirts go - it's one of the better ones.

The regular shirt will be a different fit to the pro one the players are modelling
Yes confirmed by the size guide on the site, the Pro Shirt size fits a smaller chest and waist than the equivalent size in the replica

Back