• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

It looks alright. Not even bothered about the badge in the centre to be honest. It'll be interesting to see if the quality is any good.

There’s a whole paragraph about Kilman being a part of the design process on the official site.
His final gift to us...

Well apart from hopefully 40 million quid.

I didn't like the collar at first but its5now grown on me. Glad they went with all black for DEBET.

Agree with everyone else though, the badge is weird.

I find the JD logo very ugly, that's putting me off more than the centre badge, but now I have at least two reasons to not get it

Who will be the first to do the badge kissing and get it wrong? ( I think G-Nev did that when Utd put their badge in the middle)

Extra bonus, if we get Cornet from West Ham...he can show his love for Sudu. He is a big fan of those that make the kits

E-Yd2sWWEAIK3eM.jpg

Saw some idiot on Instagram asking how Cunha was going to kiss the badge now they've moved it to the centre.

I didn't like the collar at first but its5now grown on me. Glad they went with all black for DEBET.

Agree with everyone else though, the badge is weird.
Agree about the sponsor. The mock-up shirt yesterday had 'DE' in white which looked shit. I think, ignoring the nature of the sponsor's business, their actual logo is quite tidy and looks good on a Wolves shirt, better than the Manbet monstrosity

Genuinely like it. With the badge in the normal place it would be completely unremarkable but I think it’s very distinctive without being offensive. The wolf head shading / texturing is very clever. We’ve been missing an opportunity to do this ever since the wolf head shirt.

Sponsors logo is the least intrusive for a while which is the main thing for me.

I don't like the collar and don't like the centralised stuff.

Other than that it's ok

Back