• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

Except that the alpha wolf got too big for his boots and splintered the pack leaving loyal followers out in the cold.

great quality control on the shirts, the one pack isn’t even straight

Thought it was just this year's shirt but this year's doesn't have 'One Pack' or this jacuard pattern:

1719931344259.png

I’d have to check but I think my Moutinho shirt has “One Pack” in the same spot, just inside the collar rather than outside.

The whole shirt would look a lot better if the badge was in the normal place. And I hate to be *that* guy, because I know it's a running joke on here, but I genuinely hate the collar 😂

The collar just looks like it would chafe the hell out of your neck. Thankfully I won't be buying one anyway!

Surprised it wasn’t subtitled into Korean. They’ll hopefully be the only ones handing over wads of cash at the clubshop next season.

Yeah it’s fine isn’t it? Badge looks weird in the middle - I think if there was something in the other corner to match the Sudu logo it would work better

Yeah it’s fine isn’t it? Badge looks weird in the middle - I think if there was something in the other corner to match the Sudu logo it would work better
Or if the Sudu logo was also central, or on the sleeve like the early 80s Le Coq Spurs kit with the central badge had.

I’m not hating that at all tbh, not happy with them showing that Kenny miller goal though, I split up with a gorgeous Estonian because of that goal

Back