• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

Vinny left about a year ago to work for Levy Merchandising who had just been given the contract to run the in stadium catering. Since then they've been given it for kit manufacture and club shop operation.
Sudu are wholly owned by Fosun. Vinny is also a director and has the distribution through Levy.

It, erm, all looks made for the Chinese market, and similar to the special Shanghai club shop stuff they were showing off a few years ago.

This is the email Sudu sent me this morning (still not bored of this yet, might stay on their email list permanently).

'Training Wear - Our First Wolves Kit for 24/25

It’s finally here – the brand-new Wolves Training Kit for 2024/25 Season, crafted by SUDU in collaboration with the Wolves playing squad.

Here’s what you can expect from this beast of a kit:

Wolfpack spirit meets innovation: This kit is an embodiment of the Wolves' relentless drive and SUDU's commitment to high-performance design.

Peak performance – it's a promise: Train like the pack with breathable fabrics that keep you cool, dry and moving with no restriction for every drill.

Two striking colourways: The initial launch is available in coaches black and a sleek oyster mushroom base colour, both featuring a bold wolf gaze graphic.'

I think they've had something a bit stronger than an oyster mushroom.
They should stop sending out bulk emails that they've had written by AI*

* this doesn't say "Al" and I am not suggesting Alan off this forum writes these emails

Well. It's a bit fucking rancid isn't it?

I would not be wearing any of that . Which is fine as I would rather cut my knob off than give Sudu or Fosun a fucking penny.

You’d hope the shirt and badge are actually the same colour

Other than the sponsor logo, inherent cheapness of the manufacturer, and badge colour it's not too bad tbf

Imagine not only having two shit lilac kits in 11 years, but you had Matt Doherty wearing them both times as well.

_69339612_doherty.jpg

Back