• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

GET ON WITH IT, JUST SHOW THE FUCKIN KIT!! not the fancy moody shots for the advert.
I’ll just get the I don’t the collar/ sleeves/ colours/ sponsor in first.

it will be orange, it will have some piping and a collar which will be good or the worst thing ever*

*delete as applicable.

Apparently it's just the training kit being launched tomorrow morning, the others won't be released until later :D

Wolves’ brand-new training kit will be the debut range of the new partnership with SUDU, launching online at shop.wolves.co.uk from 10am on Friday 28th June, with the home, away and third kits coming throughout the summer.

Guess we’ll have to wait until our superstar signing Che Adams unveils our home kit then

Unusual that the only leaks so far have been of what we think is the away kit, normally see the home kit first. Maybe that is the home kit...

They’re probably just knocking up some random design right now. They had to build a fake company first.

Not that different to the past few seasons

Not that different to the past few seasons
I had a training top from last season, it's very different from having a silly watermarked Wolfhead where the eyes are placed on the nipples.

It's the type of piss poor design a market trader would shun for being too chav.

Absolutely horrific training wear.

This is a link to this shit

Eyes for nipples.
I know you are in full hate mode for anything the club does right now but better than some of the stuff we have had as training gear. The cow print top, I fookin hated that

Obviously, the quality has to be as good if not better than Adidas or Castore

I know you are in full hate mode for anything the club does right now but better than some of the stuff we have had as training gear. The cow print top, I fookin hated that

Obviously, the quality has to be as good if not better than Adidas or Castore
It's shit unless you like children designed clothing with terrible watermarks and fluorescent stripes.

Horrific design is a particular pet hate.

I had a training top from last season, it's very different from having a silly watermarked Wolfhead where the eyes are placed on the nipples.

It's the type of piss poor design a market trader would shun for being too chav.
Thats some magic eye shit, didn't even notice the wolf until you said that :)

It's shit unless you like children designed clothing with terrible watermarks and fluorescent stripes.

Horrific design is a particular pet hate.
The fluorescent stripes are quite handy if you run in the dark. Not going to buy it obvs but I quite appreciate that.

Ah, you have found my clothing weak spot...

I wouldn't buy any of the training t-shirts (my sweat doesn't deserve a medal). The coaches jacket is ok, but certainly not spending £60 on that. Will keep my eye open on when they chuck hoodies and polo shirts and then wait until they cost the same as it cost the club to make them and then get someone else to buy them for me

Ah, you have found my clothing weak spot...

I wouldn't buy any of the training t-shirts (my sweat doesn't deserve a medal). The coaches jacket is ok, but certainly not spending £60 on that. Will keep my eye open on when they chuck hoodies and polo shirts and then wait until they cost the same as it cost the club to make them and then get someone else to buy them for me
Rumour has it:

shopping

Back