• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

The new shirts will be priced at £58 for a standard replica & £80 for the 'pro' shirt :sick:
When NIke are selling for £85 that comes across ok. Obviously don't know the quality of the shirt

The Pro Shirts are selling at £120 elsewhere. So whilst £58 is a shit price, to go all Jeffy Shi on ya, benchmarked this one well.

Do the same with the tickets you dozy feck

That said...Sudu love bit of bullshit bingo don't they

promising a truly bespoke offering that celebrates the club’s heritage whilst pushing performance boundaries.

£58? Fuck off Jeff 😁

That’s at least another £200 I’ve saved this year, well probably make it £400 with the shorts and training gear/other stuff I buy in the sales. Well over £2k with ST, merch and beer. Every cloud and all that.

EDIT: It’s going to be even more as Helen and her youngest had started buying the shirts as well. Quids in.

Get someone other than Vinny to do the Levy quotes and nobody will link them.

That said...Sudu love bit of bullshit bingo don't they

promising a truly bespoke offering that celebrates the club’s heritage whilst pushing performance boundaries.
Unless they're designing and fitting every shirt individually then it's not truly bespoke. A suit from a Saville row tailor is truly bespoke.

Fucking morons.

£58? Fuck off Jeff 😁

That’s at least another £200 I’ve saved this year, well probably make it £400 with the shorts and training gear/other stuff I buy in the sales. Well over £2k with ST, merch and beer. Every cloud and all that.
Missed a trick here.

Set the tickets at a price you don't feel violated with, so you renew...and then match Nike etc pricing and fleece you for the merch and make that £3m there.

Poor from Jeff

Last edited:
Unless they're designing and fitting every shirt individually then it's not truly bespoke. A suit from a Saville row tailor is truly bespoke.

Fucking morons.
Going to guess and think they may mean a bespoke kit design. One that isn't a template so no other team will have it

As they only supply 1 team though that is the case regardless. Can create a template if you want chaps, no other fucker is using it

The new shirts will be priced at £58 for a standard replica & £80 for the 'pro' shirt :sick:
Why release the price prior to showing you the product? On the extremely outside chance that it looks good people may be tempted. get pissed off about the price beforehand and you probably won't.

By making a £22 gap between the 2 shirts they are expecting people to pay for the £80 one. If they don't then the cheaper one is £2 below last year, fair to say Castore's cut would have been more than that so either way they make more money if they sell the same number.

Why release the price prior to showing you the product? On the extremely outside chance that it looks good people may be tempted. get pissed off about the price beforehand and you probably won't.
Probably to stop the stuff like "yeah and you will charge us £90 for it, fuck off"

If the same discount model as we had under Castore applies, anyone buying one at full price needs their head looking at.
September will have the first discount. Maybe earlier if we go down the % off when you we sign player route again

On Castore....they didn't make the kits for us (just the pro and player ones). I presume Sudu is essentially using that same manufacturer process and the company that makes them is the one King Vinny now leads, which is basically Sudu

On Castore....they didn't make the kits for us (just the pro and player ones). I presume Sudu is essentially using that same manufacturer process and the company that makes them is the one King Vinny now leads, which is basically Sudu
They designed them and were in charge of QA to my knowledge.

That's all gone to sports clothing expert Vinny.

They designed them and were in charge of QA to my knowledge.

That's all gone to sports clothing expert Vinny.
More on the making of them. That was outsourced and the reason we were around £10 cheaper than other Castore supplied teams

Back