• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

I don't want this to sound like a poke in the eye, but in a lot of ways it baffles me that it's taken until 2024 for American sport prices to infect Europe.
American counter-salvo for sponsors on jerseys. I know its all "but tradition!" however its a weird hill for a hyper-capitalist country of sports fans to die on.

American counter-salvo for sponsors on jerseys. I know its all "but tradition!" however its a weird hill for a hyper-capitalist country of sports fans to die on.
Truly a land of contradictions ay

My Maple Leafs jersey cost about the same as the new Spurs shirt, has no sponsor logos and will be worn by the team for about a decade, unchanged.

Same for the Blue Jays. Bought a jersey in 2017 and they’re still using the exact same one
How long until North American sports wake up to the fact that in Europe we change our jerseys every year?

Seriously just a normal announcement like the old days will do, fans really don’t give a crap unless it’s the new kit unveiling or a new signing.

They’re the new sleeve sponsor

Literally the second paragraph of the article on the official website:

both parties share ambitious international growth plans

:rolleyes:

I think the best bit is the fact that the dude in the video is wearing Nike.

It will be part of the marketing deal - Solo release of the information

I guess we will also see JD as the main outlet, outside of Wolves, who will sell our kits
Someone else getting a slice of the pie that most of us are boycotting/not purchasing.

JD were selling our kits this season too, I bought the red away kit from JD in the Mander Centre for £30 last August

I wonder if part of the deal is that JD have to stock some of SUDU sports and leisure wear, allowing their customers to wear clothing where speed, velocity and tempo collide with style?
Literally just received an email from Sudu.

'Get set... It’s Global Running Day!

Whether you’re a seasoned runner or a newbie taking your first steps, today we’re celebrating our love for movement.'

Literally just received an email from Sudu.

'Get set... It’s Global Running Day!

Whether you’re a seasoned runner or a newbie taking your first steps, today we’re celebrating our love for movement.'
How have they got your details? Is it a GDPR breach or have you allowed partners of... to be able to contact you?

I am guessing he signed up to their updates before the site was launched as he was excited to finally be able to wear his sweat like a badge of honour

How have they got your details? Is it a GDPR breach or have you allowed partners of... to be able to contact you?
I was curious about them before they launched so signed up to their email list. Now I just enjoy reading through all of their marketing fodder.

This one made me laugh,

'The sportswear brand that respects the resilient.

We're in it with you for the late nights, the early mornings, the no-matter-whats.

Whether you're pounding the pavement at dawn or navigating the concrete jungle in your daily life, if you’ve got the grind, we’ve got the gear'

What I don't understand, is that pretty much every marketing lead/copy writer I've ever known has known that that's all bollocks, and I doubt any consumer ever reads shit like that and thinks "wow, these people are really with me, I'll give them some money".

So why is it all a thing? It's absolute fucking bollocks

Whether you're pounding the pavement at dawn or navigating the concrete jungle in your daily life, if you’ve got the grind, we’ve got the gear'
Colombian marching powder?

Back